Is walking on the balls of your feet a sign of nuttiness?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Aug 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the wife's mates is going out with a chap who walks on the balls of his feet.

She has consulted me, if it is a sign of "oddness", buggered if I know, I reckon the poor bugger may have a problem with flatulence or something. Any thoughts?

Female logic at its finest.
  2. I injured my back 15 months ago and since then, I've been walking on the balls of my feet - planting heel first jars my spine too much. It's fucking knackering and embarrassing because people probably think that I've shit myself.

As for nuttiness, in my case, that's a pre-existing condition.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. That spring in their step means they crave the cock.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 7
  4. I think you'll find he's 'light in his loafers', and therefore has the gay.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Fucking tip toeing about is truly thew sign of a not right... a brothel creeper. Tell her to get shut.
  6. On reflection, another explanation is that he could be a ninja.

Of course his doesn't rule out the possibility that he could be a gay ninja.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. ...with a bad back and an upset tummy...
    • Like Like x 5
  8. I just walk on my balls and save the wear and tear on my feet. My logic is that I won't need my balls in later life whereas my feet might come in handy.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Or, of course, it could be a force of habit from all the times he wears her stiletto heel shoes. Has she checked for "unusual" stains on her best dresses?
  10. I don't know about the rest of you, but I walk about on the floor.
  11. That right there is a case of Small man syndrome. Tell her to cut an inch or two from the legs of the dining chair he uses, whilst extending the legs of her chair. Insist on helping him to open jars. Give him a nickname like 'Puggywuggy' or 'Dwarf Cunt'.

Watch him tip toe himself into oblivion.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. I thought as a YO you walked on water? Mind you, so would I if I thought there were BFO sharks under the surface.

Happened to an ex-g/f of mine. She got married, and a few months later wondered why her yoga leotards and underwear were baggy. Then she came home early one day and found her old man in her lingerie. My ex-girlfriend now has an ex-husband.
  13. Just a thought. Does he wear stillettos?
  14. He's probably a ninja.
  15. Pics....

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)