Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is USA becoming "red pilled"?

Is America becoming more conservative?

• Yes

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Those may well be contributing factors but they still do not excuse kneeling on him for eight minutes when he was already restrained. Nor are any of those things good reason to kill him.

Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Because they desperately want to blame a black man for his death at the hands of the police.

I mean, they couldn’t possibly conceive of being on the “same side” as the cucks, could they?

And of course it had absolutely nothing to do with:
- the amount of fentanyl he had on board
- the amount of methadone he had on board
- the amount of methamphetemine he had on board
- amount of THC he had on board
- evidence of lung problems related to regular cannabis use

Out of curiosity had you read the autopsy report before you posted that?

The officer's actions were wrong but Floyd was a major contributor to his own death.

Can I come and kneel on your neck for 8 minutes - call it the control experiment if you will.

Because they desperately want to blame a black man for his death at the hands of the police.

I mean, they couldn’t possibly conceive of being on the “same side” as the cucks, could they?

Whilst you desperately look for any reason to excuse him for his behavior. Floyd was a dirt bag, and his actions also helped lead to his own demise.

What is it about “Current Year” and indeed the last few that has pushed some people to the polar extremes of black and white views of events and concepts.
If you don’t 100% believe everything said about Climate Change then you are a denier who ignores all the science and wants the world to end.
If you don’t think the EU is the best thing since sliced bread then you are a bigoted, racist leaver who hates everything about every European country.
If you don’t like the stated aims of BLM (getting rid of police and ending the capitalist system to mention but two)and refuse to take a knee you are an even worse racist who wants to see slavery return (even though it still exists in some places).
In this case why is it not possible to believe that it was wrong of the police to restrain a man until he died but also to believe that he had something to do with the end result, with his chosen path of career criminal, being off his tits on hard drugs and thus resisting (even if passively) his guaranteed arrest. The leaked body cam footage shows that the police tried to deal with him in an understanding manner for quite some time but he consistently obstructed them. He fought going in the back of the car, wanted to lie down on the ground but was still resisting arrest consistently. Oh and on the kneeling on the neck thing, I saw something today that said it is an approved technique for that police force that Chauvin was trained to do.
I suspect that, with what we’ve seen recently, the DA has overreached on the murder charge and will regret it. Not as much as the property owners who’s buildings will be burned down in the inevitable riots if the jury comes back Not Guilty mind, but he may regret not pinning his hopes on manslaughter.
Why can I not believe that this was a tragic accident which started with George Floyd taking copious amounts of drugs, passing a fake note and sitting in a car off his tits and ended with a policeman doing what he thought was right but it went wrong? Why does believing this mean to others that I think it’s fine for the police to off anyone they want?
Where is the nuance and middle ground in society today?

You probably could kneel on my neck for 8 minutes, there is nothing at the back of my neck that could interfere with breathing or blood flow , all that plumbing is at the front, it would just be an uncomfortable experience if I wasn't up to my eyeballs with meth.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer

For many their jobs or promotions depend upon them displaying their indoctrination.

Amusingly many of them think of it as education.

The body cam footage of the Floyd arrest has been leaked now and it shows the entire BLM protest totally false, the riots, the elaborate funeral with gold plated coffin, all the politicians and celebrities who eulogised over him , the whole thing was a lie from beginning to end.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
The body cam footage of the Floyd arrest has been leaked now and it shows the entire BLM protest totally false, the riots, the elaborate funeral with gold plated coffin, all the politicians and celebrities who eulogised over him , the whole thing was a lie from beginning to end.

Well yes, clearly.

However it is probably worth recalling that one of Trump's first actions in office was cultural and not political.

Colin Kaepernick, a girly version of Rugby player, who was heavily sponsored by Nike took the knee during the National Anthem to widespread disquiet and ripping up of season tickets. Nike however got a lot of publicity from it. Trump intervened and the cucks were shamed into paying their proper respects.

Now even the ballerinas on ice in the Premier league are doing so for fear of losing their 2 trillion a second salaries.

As I say above unless they prove their indoctrination, and therefore as role models influence others too, they lose out financially.

Course a civil service pension is only about a quarter of what a footballer earns, though as the upper echelons with the most to lose have been exhaustively selected for their cuckliness and sheep like docility rather than their ability none of them are going to go against the grain.

So too with 'journalists' ( not convinced there are many left), television and radio presenters ( when they aren't raping kids) and..... oddly... almost every trade in which maintaining respectability, or in other words being a role model, is an important feature.

Frankly if you select based upon race, transgenderiness and ideology, so long as it is feminism, rather than ability and moral courage then you end up with London. Where their mere proximity turns the frogs gay.

Yokel

LE
I heard a news report saying that as part of his reelection campaign, The Donald is saying he will direct schools to teach American Exceptionalism. What exactly does that mean?

Will this counter the dilution of national identity, and encourage understanding the way the individual is protected by constitutional and legal systems?

Can the rest of the democratic world learn anything?

4(T)

LE

Well, the whole point of extremist action is to create division and strife where there was none before. Division and confrontation are what fuels the movement and its propaganda.

Nuance and middle ground are not wanted by the extremists - which is why there is no debate or engagement over an issue (not least because none of the extremist dogmas bears critical or evidenced scrutiny).

To the revolutionaries, compromise = weakness. It is also seen as opportunity. Thats why concession (particularly by weak government and law enforcement) is simply used to further expand the envelope of activism.

E.g. as a result of the BLM activism, UK now most certainly has a serious race relations issue where hardly any existed before; that was a quite deliberate objective, and it will undoubtedly be exploited and exacerbated, probably to the point that widespread violence erupts.

Well, the whole point of extremist action is to create division and strife where there was none before. Division and confrontation are what fuels the movement and its propaganda.

Nuance and middle ground are not wanted by the extremists - which is why there is no debate or engagement over an issue (not least because none of the extremist dogmas bears critical or evidenced scrutiny).

To the revolutionaries, compromise = weakness. It is also seen as opportunity. Thats why concession (particularly by weak government and law enforcement) is simply used to further expand the envelope of activism.

E.g. as a result of the BLM activism, UK now most certainly has a serious race relations issue where hardly any existed before; that was a quite deliberate objective, and it will undoubtedly be exploited and exacerbated, probably to the point that widespread violence erupts.
Yeah. All that is true and accepted of these extremists and revolutionaries. My question in general was more directed at the posters on here, who, with very few exceptions, I wouldn’t call extremists, who seem to think you can either believe it was wrong for Floyd to have died in custody or that he had some input to his fate but not both simultaneously.

E.g. as a result of the BLM activism, UK now most certainly has a serious race relations issue where hardly any existed before

Just because you don't see UK race relations as having changed (because I presume you're white) doesn't mean that you wouldn't have a different opinion, if you had a different skin colour...

That's rather like hearing the Reverend Ian Paisley explain that as a result of NICRA, Northern Ireland now most certainly had a serious sectarian relations issue "where hardly any existed before".

Ask yourself how many white people were detained or deported as a result of the Windrush scandal, or the whole "Hostile Environment" issue? If you weren't white, how would you feel about the BNP getting 130,000 votes in London and a seat on the Assembly; or being allowed to appear on Question Time? (although that actually turned out well, when a fat sweaty Nick Griffin got utterly shown up). Might the murder of Stephen Lawrence demonstrate how a case could be treated differently according to the colour of the victim's skin?

For the Americans here, isn't interesting that an armed man, who has killed two and wounded a third, is taken into custody uninjured; while an unarmed man is shot seven times in the back on the chance he might have a knife? I wonder if Kyle Rittenhouse's skin colour might be different from Jacob Blake's, or do you think it's a complete coincidence?

Still, just for all those people who believe that if you're absolutely compliant, the nice US police officers will treat you with respect. Here's the Sacramento County Sheriff's Office in action; the young man has been pulled over as a result of mistaken identity, and was actually innocent... but hey, apparently he wasn't doing exactly what they asked.

If you prefer, here's a link to the Daily Mail's description of the incident...

Last edited:

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Race relations is only a problem due to the racists who, oddly enough, see everything in terms of race...

Unless they are facilitating in the coverups of young white girls being raped on an industrial scale of course. Then race plays no part whatsoever.

You actually said this.

Yup. Think about it. All these "hostile environment" policies overwhelmingly affect people who are BAME. Now, if you're a British citizen who is BAME, might you just feel a teensy bit discriminated against?

You've got fluent English and a white skin. How would you feel if someone insisted on looking very closely at your passport whenever you interacted with bureaucracy? "Y'all ain't from aroun' heah, are you, boah?"

Yokel

LE
Yup. Think about it. All these "hostile environment" policies overwhelmingly affect people who are BAME. Now, if you're a British citizen who is BAME, might you just feel a teensy bit discriminated against?

You've got fluent English and a white skin. How would you feel if someone insisted on looking very closely at your passport whenever you interacted with bureaucracy? "Y'all ain't from aroun' heah, are you, boah?"

Are they many folks from Alabama working in the British Civil Service?

Joking aside, the Windrush affair was a disgrace. Have heads rolled and compensation been given?The Windrush people responded to the call to help rebuild the 'mother' country after World War Two.

Surely the concept of innocent until proven guilty should apply to the immigration status of people who have been here for decades.

Ask yourself how many white people were detained or deported as a result of the Windrush scandal, or the whole "Hostile Environment" issue?

Don't be an idiot - nobody with a British passport gets deported. Also this country was built by white people, white people invented most of the worlds great inventions etc.....if it wasn't for the white people in this country and those white peoples ancestors - this country wouldn't be the great place it was and the world would still be stuck in the middle ages.
If you are here illegally - you should be booted. If you are not patriotic - you should be shot for treason - or at least have the common courtesy to **** off to somewhere you would be happier.

Nobody British would be sad to see a mass exodus of foreigners or people that despise the British people and our values - so if you're not happy - fook off!

Also this country was built by white people, white people invented ...if it wasn't for the white people in this country and those white peoples ancestors...

Hmm. I think we might just be able to see where you're coming from here. It's just a guess, mind you...

If you are not patriotic - you should be shot for treason

Perhaps some torchlight loyalty oaths? Natty brown uniforms for the young teenagers like yourself? Some decent logos obviously, lightning bolts are a good start. Group singing with your blondest and bluest-eyed friends, and a few verses of "Tomorrow belongs to me?"

Bad news, I'm afraid. A bunch of people tried your suggestions, it didn't end well, they got their arrses kicked. It turns out that for all they told themselves that they were the Master Race, they were actually a bunch of slightly-dim second raters who were a bit sh!t in any fight that didn't involve smashing shop windows or murdering the unarmed. Granted, they took advantage of a two year headstart, but after that they got flattened.

Last edited:

Stop saying BAME, it's annoying, divisive, BBCish and very racist.
You cant lump anything that isn't white into a category.

As you were.

Latest Threads