Is USA becoming "red pilled"?

Is America becoming more conservative?

• Yes

Votes: 48 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Worth pointing out that Chauvin has been charged with 2nd degree murder...

Which requires intent to harm with malice aforethought, though not to kill.

The meltdown will be epic.
He will get off with murder - it wasn't a murder, he will most likely end up with a manslaughter charge after the murder one gets dropped.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Manslaughter is a UK thing surely?

And double jeapardy precludes him being tried twice for the same supposed crime.

sunny james

War Hero
The UK should also have a new party - pro UK & Nationalism - Bring back the death penalty for murderers & sex pests, abolish the BBC licence, banish the PC crap + prison for anyone left wing or spouting political crap & PC crap in schools. Tough laws & prison sentences for people that are anti British. Tough treason laws, Military training for everyone from 18-22. I'd vote for that.
Me too!
1596393588709.png

Frankly the original rookie officers might have been more alarmed if Floyd hadn't been lying through his teeth about not being able to breathe the entire time.
I think it's fairly safe to say that's incorrect, seeing as he died from it...

Or do you think that "having someone kneel on his neck for eight minutes" and "complaining about not being able to breathe" are somehow unconnected with his death?

Or do you think that "having someone kneel on his neck for eight minutes" and "complaining about not being able to breathe" are somehow unconnected with his death?
He was complaining he couldn't breathe before anyone touched him...typical lying scum criminal trying to play the system.

You are smarter than that.. Floyd is dead because she chose to lead a life of crime, abuse drugs and make bad decisions.
Chauvin is in jail awaiting trial for appearing callous and having minimal regard for a dirtbag/human being.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
He was complaining he couldn't breathe before anyone touched him...typical lying scum criminal trying to play the system.
And to be fair the naive assume that this is unusual.

You are smarter than that.. Floyd is dead because she chose to lead a life of crime, abuse drugs and make bad decisions.
Chauvin is in jail awaiting trial for appearing callous and having minimal regard for a dirtbag/human being.
No, Floyd is dead because Chauvin knelt on his neck for eight minutes.

His criminal past is merely an explanation as to why he was in handcuffs, lying on the ground, begging for his life, with three police officers standing around him while the fourth caused his death.

His past is an explanation. It's not an excuse.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder where all these words like red pilled, sheeples, woke , gammon etc come from ?

Some Sub Editor somewhere is earning their pay shurley .

In a highly amusing twist, Lily (one of the Matrix directors and writers), has confirmed that the entire concept of "red pilling" is an allegory for trans-rights and transitioning.

Seems y'all more woke than you knew. Well done all of you.

I wonder where all these words like red pilled, sheeples, woke , gammon etc come from ?
This from Urban Dictionary: Red Pilled
Red Pilled
A reference to the matrix used in politics.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Usually means that a Liberal has become more right winged.
Person 1: "Omg, Jennifer told me that she no longer feels she is Gender Queer!"
Person 2: "Perhaps she is now Red Pilled
or, from a writer from an opposing side:
Red Pilled
The process of becoming radicalized by fringe 'men-rights' and 'incel' communities online which believe their god-given access to vaginas is being stymied by feminist politicians. The deep irony that this phrase originated from a movie written and directed by two transgender women about a man breaking out of his false reality and into his true identity - only to be co-opted by misogynistic adult virgins chanting 'Transgender is a mental disorder' appears to be completely lost on them.
Mitch: Did you hear about Brian? He's been Red Pilled, so he's ******* retarded now.
Gary: That's a shame. What's really crazy is how his alpha male posturing makes him look even more silly and insecure than before.

or

Sandra: "I used to think Brian was sensitive and sweet, but I see now that he's just incapable of emotional intimacy. He's become a real ******* after being Red Pilled."
Lisa: He identifies as being 'Red Pilled'? What ******* loser."

No, Floyd is dead because Chauvin knelt on his neck for eight minutes.

His criminal past is merely an explanation as to why he was in handcuffs, lying on the ground, begging for his life, with three police officers standing around him while the fourth caused his death.
And of course it had absolutely nothing to do with:
- the amount of fentanyl he had on board
- the amount of methadone he had on board
- the amount of methamphetemine he had on board
- amount of THC he had on board
- evidence of lung problems related to regular cannabis use

Out of curiosity had you read the autopsy report before you posted that?

The officer's actions were wrong but Floyd was a major contributor to his own death.

The officer's actions were wrong but Floyd was a major contributor to his own death.
How very dare you question the blessed narrative. May the holy neckbrace smite thee in the, er, neck.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
How very dare you question the blessed narrative. May the holy neckbrace smite thee in the, er, neck.
Lol of real life footage or the Matrix.

Every fule no that Neo chopped his dick off and then committed suicide.

Cuck logic is hilarious.

Those may well be contributing factors but they still do not excuse kneeling on him for eight minutes when he was already restrained. Nor are any of those things good reason to kill him.

Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Latest Threads