Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is USA becoming "red pilled"?

Is America becoming more conservative?

• Yes

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters

Mattb

LE
Well done.

One can almost see the flecks of foam spattering your screen as you typed that.
So just a typical ad hom them, rather than any actual counterpoint?

Yep, the world is rid of one less scummy criminal - it's no great loss to the gene pool TBH. I bet all the previous victims of his crimes are kind of happy in the way that he's now no longer around to commit more crimes. I just hope the judge and jury see fit to release the cop with a minimal sentence or acquit him altogether as this was nothing more than a tragic accident and that's all.

Not going to happen. The left will burn more cities and more people will die or get hurt if they don't get the verdict they want. The court more than likely knows this and will try and sentence accordingly.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Not going to happen. The left will burn more cities and more people will die or get hurt if they don't get the verdict they want. The court more than likely knows this and will try and sentence accordingly.

Quite.

Though clearly that would be a criminal conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

Anyone'd think it was a deliberate trap....

No it was not,
Cool. I am glad we can agree on that.
but Mr. Floyd might as well have been a member of his own firing squad. He was also responsible for his actions and the series of events that led to his demise.
Is it reasonable to expect his demise from the starting point though?
But many forum members are willing to make him a poster boy just like Michael Brown.

Which is where the law abiding members of society, grow tired of the shrieking left. You folks are your own worst enemy.
These discussions always fall down on nuance. Everything gets polarised. I don’t think that anyone is actually saying that the victims actions were acceptable or should be disregarded. Rather, speaking for myself, there is a concern with how the police are dealing with people. If that makes me ”the shrieking left” then I am at a loss.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Still waiting on you to cite those two cases.
Anytime.

I've prepared documentation, a slide show, live witness testimony and three hours of personal tuition for you as it happens.

Meet me down the docks in half an hour.

Wear a dress.

Quite.

Though clearly that would be a criminal conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

Anyone'd think it was a deliberate trap....

IINM, the cops who beat Rodney King were deemed by the mob to have been inadequately tried and sentenced, so LA burned until they got their pee pees whacked to the satisfaction of the great unwashed.

I've prepared documentation, a slide show, live witness testimony and three hours of personal tuition for you as it happens.

Meet me down the docks in half an hour.

Wear a dress.
So you can’t then?
Just your imagination?

Cool. I am glad we can agree on that.

Is it reasonable to expect his demise from the starting point though?

These discussions always fall down on nuance. Everything gets polarised. I don’t think that anyone is actually saying that the victims actions were acceptable or should be disregarded. Rather, speaking for myself, there is a concern with how the police are dealing with people. If that makes me ”the shrieking left” then I am at a loss.

Then you are making the case that it was premediated murder? Looking at the new video evidence it was not, it was impatience and lack of attention to Mr. Floyd's physical well being. Manslaughter at best is what you should expect. The officers didn't decide to kill themselves a black person that day and lynch him for kicks and giggles.

The problem is that you are giving a free pass to Mr. Floyd and his actions, which helped to contribute to his demise. Had the moron not been breaking the law(s) that day he would still be alive. Had he actually complied with the officers he would still be alive. We have a theme here. If the officers suspected him to be under the influence and he was not going to comply then a different technique was used. I don't agree with the length of time he was subjected to it, and that is where Chauvin screwed up and will pay a stiff price for that. But using Mr. Floyd as the poster child for the BLM movement will forever damage that cause and set race relations back by decades. FFS had Mr. Floyd lived in say Saudi Arabia he would have been missing a hand or probably have been beheaded by now. He was no Rosa Parks and trying to equate him to her, destroys the credibility of those that do.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't agree with the length of time he was subjected to it, and that is where Chauvin screwed up and will pay a stiff price for that.

So suspect trying to escape custody, high as a kite on drugs, who claims to have a deadly virus. What should he have done in an ideal world?

They asked him to kneel or squat. He refused.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Put him in a sitting position and radioed dispatch to send EMS.

Quite a risk to the officer trying to manhandle a 250lb weirdo with Covid into a position he doesn't want to be in.

EMS had already been called.

Floyd had already refused such.

Quite a risk to the officer trying to manhandle a 250lb weirdo with Covid into a position he doesn't want to be in.

EMS had already been called.

Floyd had already refused such.

You have four officers, they are not trying to take him on one on one. Use your resources wisely.

8 minutes is a long, long time to have somebody in that position. It can be quite uncomfortable, and if you are monitoring the person you are trying to gain compliance from you have to take that into account. When he can't talk you might have a problem on your hands.

Floyd was a dumbshit, but Chauvin also had his BFO moment.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Floyd was a dumbshit, but Chauvin also had his BFO moment.

So he turns up at the scene to see two rookies wrestling some dude in the middle of the road, and the wrong side of the car with both doors open.

It's pretty clear that the Emperor has been at work.

His first duty is to take charge and regain control, then to restrain the crim whilst the ambulance arrives.

Frankly the original rookie officers might have been more alarmed if Floyd hadn't been lying through his teeth about not being able to breathe the entire time.

Floyd wanted to be on the floor, nobody even with perfect hindsight is going to manhandle a blubbing covid case like that.

At best he might have stood with his foot on his back, in which case nothing changes. Video still goes viral, Democrats and Soros still smell blood, BBC still encourages violence.... because they do this every election year.

Regardless, the original racist cop executes poor innocent saintly black man narrative couldn't be more of a busted flush.

So he turns up at the scene to see two rookies wrestling some dude in the middle of the road, and the wrong side of the car with both doors open.

It's pretty clear that the Emperor has been at work.

His first duty is to take charge and regain control, then to restrain the crim whilst the ambulance arrives.

Frankly the original rookie officers might have been more alarmed if Floyd hadn't been lying through his teeth about not being able to breathe the entire time.

Floyd wanted to be on the floor, nobody even with perfect hindsight is going to manhandle a blubbing covid case like that.

At best he might have stood with his foot on his back, in which case nothing changes. Video still goes viral, Democrats and Soros still smell blood, BBC still encourages violence.... because they do this every election year.

Regardless, the original racist cop executes poor innocent saintly black man narrative couldn't be more of a busted flush.
I agree, it was not an execution.

But it was negligence on the part of the officer. Put him in a sitting position and have EMS have check the suspect out, if declared fit and not in danger of doing the kicking chicken. Shackle the legs and toss him into the transport vehicle of an off you go.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
EMS was on the way.

Though as he's in the middle of a road still has to be restrained.

Elf and safety innit? A clear hazard to motorists.

Also he did wait for EMS to check him out. :)

Also he did wait for EMS to check him out. :)

He's been cut up twice since, now the maggots and worms are doing a thorough inspection. Still if you act like a twat, expect to be treated like one.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Worth pointing out that Chauvin has been charged with 2nd degree murder...

Which requires intent to harm with malice aforethought, though not to kill.

The meltdown will be epic.

Latest Threads