Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is USA becoming "red pilled"?

Is America becoming more conservative?

• Yes

Votes: 50 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
One of the officer's bodycam footage has been leaked.

So he was resisting, was claiming to not be able to breathe whilst standing and breathing fine...

He ended up on the floor after darting out the other door when the rookie opened it.

Basically he's a whiney, lying, heap of girl flesh who cried wolf.... No wonder Chauvin didn't believe he couldn't breathe.

I can see why some are really upset about him. What a ******* cuck.

THIS is the left's new pop idol?

Jeez.....

Bloody noisy for someone hypoxic.

You're implying that George wasn't solely responsible for initiating the sequence of events that led to his untimely demise.
I’m not, but if you want to put it that way aren’t you suggesting that the officer has no agency?

Please accept my apologies for not answering your loaded question in a manner you deem acceptable.
Permit me to explain my thinking;

your original statement
You're implying that George wasn't solely responsible for initiating the sequence of events that led to his untimely demise.
Suggests that you believe that the victim was solely responsible.
1) Literally, for the start of a sequence of events, each of which could have gone a number of ways and been affected by other sources
2) By implication, for his actual death.

2) requires that the officer has no agency, which i don’t think anyone would agree with.
1) At the point the victim made a choice, was it reasonable to expect that he would end up dead because of it?

Isn’t that also what you are doing, just with the perpetrator of the more serious crime?

We have societies now where liberal minded people have gifted wrong doers an endless list of reasons why it is not their fault that they do wrong. This gives them a victim mindset and they continue to commit crimes safe in the knowledge they can't help it. The real victims get sweet FA in return.

The same would be true if the cop hadn’t killed him.
You make it sound like being killed is an appropriate, or at least acceptable, punishment for his behaviour.

I don't and didn't say that. I did point out that if they've used a lawful technique then I fail to see how it could be murder.

I dalso pointed out that the compliant suspects were standing unattended.

'I can't breathe' from my own experience it's almost always BS from someone wanting you to loosen your restraint on them. We would however treat it as live and act appropriately but then that is again down to training. If you haven't been trained actions on then is it any suprise things like this occur?

My personal opinion is Police have a tough enough job. Sat on an armchair reviewing footage doesn't put us in their place, we have no idea what was running through their heads at that moment in time.

If they can justify their actions in a court of law then fair play. What we've seen since this incident is mob rule take over.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

...if they've used a lawful technique then I fail to see how it could be murder...

Murder implies premeditation. I doubt restraining a large, uncooperative detainee falls into that category. Negligent manslaughter almost a certainty.

...What we've seen since this incident is mob rule take over.

And will probably get worse when the baying mob don't get the result they want from the trial.

Murder implies premeditation. I doubt restraining a large, uncooperative detainee falls into that category. Negligent manslaughter almost a certainty.

And will probably get worse when the baying mob don't get the result they want from the trial.
In the eyes of liberals it is always murder if a cop is involved. Meet in the middle with corporate if they used lawful techniques?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Mattb

LE
I did point out that if they've used a lawful technique then I fail to see how it could be murder.
Shooting people in the chest is also a lawful technique, doesn't mean it's not murder depending on the circumstances.

If the mob don't get a murder count - I'd suggest the Nike stores start boarding up now.

Last edited:
We have societies now where liberal minded people have gifted wrong doers an endless list of reasons why it is not their fault that they do wrong. This gives them a victim mindset and they continue to commit crimes safe in the knowledge they can't help it. The real victims get sweet FA in return.
Our societies are still based on certain rules. One is that punishment be awarded by a dispassionate party and another that the punishment is appropriate to the crime. That the man who was killed was being a pillock in no way justifies his death.

I don't and didn't say that. I did point out that if they've used a lawful technique then I fail to see how it could be murder.
What you say can be different to what you mean. I’m sure I’m guilty of being unclear at time and will seek to clarify if I think my meaning is not getting across. It might not be murder, but he was killed and I don’t think his actions warranted that.

Where the fault in the particular case lies is still up in the air. It might be training or lack thereof, the officer having a bad day, the officer being negligent, or a whole host of other things.
My point is that being mildly awkward should not be expected to result in being killed. Something has gone wrong there.

I am explaining what I understand to be your meaning. If I am wrong feel free to correct me.

You don't think you're wrong. I doubt any any argument I make would convince you that George could have - at any time prior to his being restrained on the ground - changed his course of action to one that did not result in his death.

Mildly awkward, ie, non compliant when dealing with a cop is a shit way to spend an afternoon. If he had nothing to hide and was not breaking any laws, it's likely he would have been released in short order had he complied and been cooperative.

It doesn't excuse his death, but neither does it imply he was deliberately murdered for failing to obey lawful (and polite) instructions.

Err.. The reporting is on a database compiled by a centre right think tank.
They aren't commenting on arson, anti social behaviour or driving under the influence of muesli.
They are talking about murder.
And it seems that statistically, you are much more likely to get murdered by a Right winger than a leftie.
Define right winger.
BTW Hitler was XLW as was Stalin, Mao, Mugabe etc.

Mildly awkward, ie, non compliant when dealing with a cop is a shit way to spend an afternoon. If he had nothing to hide and was not breaking any laws, it's likely he would have been released in short order had he complied and been cooperative.

It doesn't excuse his death, but neither does it imply he was deliberately murdered for failing to obey lawful (and polite) instructions.

Oh, he was in deep shit and he knew it - passing fake currency is jail time. He wasn't about talk his way out of it.

You don't think you're wrong.
A degree of hypocrisy there, isn’t it?

I doubt any any argument I make would convince you that George could have - at any time prior to his being restrained on the ground - changed his course of action to one that did not result in his death.
I’m not going to accede to any argument that holds that the victim’s death was his fault and or, more particularly, implies that he deserved it.

Had he been more compliant he might well have survived, but that’s not really the issue, in my mind. I’m not averse to the idea of “play stupid games, win stupid prizes”, but the stupidity of the prize should be commensurate with the stupidity of the game.

Latest Threads