Is USA becoming "red pilled"?

Is America becoming more conservative?

• Yes

Votes: 52 71.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 28.8%

• Total voters
Recently we've seen the loony left for what they are (mental idiots). We've seen the BLM and the PC biased MSM, and we've seen the Democrats and Nancy "The crypt keeper" Pelosi and their anti-Trump propaganda machine, Defund the police etc.

Most people with common sense must be watching the TV, news etc & are becoming sick of the left, their idiotic views and realise that if these idiots get into power, they would destroy the country & your way of life.

So is America waking up & seeing these idiots on the left (The democrats) for what the are? Are the youth becoming "red pilled"?, will Trump breeze to victory in November 2020? or will 'Sleepy Joe' (The mental retard) win and be controlled by his masters.

I'm hoping for another 4 years of Trump - Make America Great Again!

I'm not bothered who gets in over there, but it is fun to watch so many SJW's get triggered over trump

I'm not bothered who gets in over there, but it is fun to watch so many SJW's get triggered over trump
That's why I hope that Trump gets in again. Then there's the press in Germany who are not exactly members of the Trump fan club.

I'm looking forward to 4th November - the SJW crowd will be sitting crying into their soy latte's and hugging each other while crying foul and then hibernating in a safe space for about 2 or 3 weeks, then they will emerge and call everyone a racist bigot - yep you've got to laugh at these triggered SJW types.

Recently we've seen the loony left for what they are (mental idiots). We've seen the BLM and the PC biased MSM, and we've seen the Democrats and Nancy "The crypt keeper" Pelosi and their anti-Trump propaganda machine, Defund the police etc.

Most people with common sense must be watching the TV, news etc & are becoming sick of the left, their idiotic views and realise that if these idiots get into power, they would destroy the country & your way of life.

So is America waking up & seeing these idiots on the left (The democrats) for what the are? Are the youth becoming "red pilled"?, will Trump breeze to victory in November 2020? or will 'Sleepy Joe' (The mental retard) win and be controlled by his masters.

63% polled support BLM Link to poll
Biden has explicitly rejected defunding the police.
Biden has a significant lead in national polls, and is leading in the battleground polls.

63% polled support BLM Link to poll
Biden has explicitly rejected defunding the police.
Biden has a significant lead in national polls, and is leading in the battleground polls.
If I went to a KKK meeting and polled the members - I'm sure I'd get a different result. It depends who you ask and how varied their beliefs are - also polls don't mean anything, they had Clinton at 99% to win in 2016 and look how wrong they were - same thing with Brexit etc, etc, etc....

Also ABC news is a left wing media machine - not exactly bias, so polls from them will be about as good as they would be from CNN (Clinton news network) - ie. very bias.

So funny to watch. The lefties have got a hardon because they think that Russian interference(all though it was non existant) can overturn the result of the referendum.

Ritch

LE

It isn't just the left that are "loony". The right and their QAnon cult are just as bloody mental.

So funny to watch. The lefties have got a hardon because they think that Russian interference(all though it was non existant) can overturn the result of the referendum.

I haven’t read the report, but I wonder if the Russians did intervene why does everyone assume they were pro-Brexit? What if they had been for Remain?

It isn't just the left that are "loony". The right and their QAnon cult are just as bloody mental.
Yep just like Antifa - you have your nutters on either side. I'm looking forward to Antifa being designated as a terrorist organisation - as well as the BLM.

We haven’t seen QAnon on the streets Burning, Looting and Murdering - activities you can openly organise on Twitter without being banned, depending if you vote a certain way. There’s no comparison really.

I haven’t read the report, but I wonder if the Russians did intervene why does everyone assume they were pro-Brexit? What if they had been for Remain?
The lefty pro-EU are miffed off about that - all hope is gone for them now. They didn't care what the vast majority of people in the country wanted, they love the EU (but not enough to fook off and go and live there).

I would opine that Brexit and a resultant domino collapse of the EU would suit Moscow admirably.

Chef

LE
I think that the silent majority are exactly that. What the assorted right on, woke folk don't appreciate is that in the anonymity of the polling booth people can have their say.

Hence Brexit and Hilary not getting her turn.

Wheres the “I dont know, or care, they are just weird” oprtion.

I would opine that Brexit and a resultant domino collapse of the EU would suit Moscow admirably.
Not really - UK is still a NATO member and still contributes money towards that. Trump will make the EU countries pay their fare share of money towards being a NATO member, so if anything it makes NATO stronger - and that wouldn't go down well for Russia.

However - I like Russians, never met a bad one, and they are usually very polite people and were our allies in WW2. I don't think there's anything to worry about with Russia, if anything China, North Korea, Iran and some middle east type terrorists are a far bigger threat to the UK/USA than Russia is.

Last edited: