Is Trenton Oldfield a cunt or what ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeyDeacon, Apr 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trenton Oldfield, 35, self-proclaimed anti-elitist protester, claims responsibility for dramatic interruption of boat race.
  2. Yes, and as I said on the other thread his actions have, in fact, made him elitist.
  3. CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNTing, CUNT. A self-important CUNT graduated in a Mickey Mouse subject from a second 15 university with honours in CUNTING.

Any questions?
  4. I saw that and agree entirely..what a bell end - I wonder if he's, you know, got a 'partner' ?
  5. A short swim and fame/notoriety beckons. He's probably a complete throbber, but sadly we'll be seeing more of him.
  6. I'm delighted.I had £50 on Cambridge to win at 3/1.
  7. Just a thought Trenton:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  8. Perhaps he should invade SAS selection, now that is very elitist!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Pity he didnt sink both boats, what a fucking waste of time and money is that, next year try laying mines.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. It actually makes an awful lot of money, global TV rights, advertising and sponsorship and who's time is it wasting?
  11. What with Stratford Sportsday coming up?

He'll be lucky not to find two doctors and an approved social worker locking him up for his own good.
  12. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

What a waste! Laphroaig and a Webley? I suggest a bottle of White Cider and a Mess revolver held by the winner of the Mess sweepstakes...
  13. Maybe, but you have to admit that his appearance, the second start and the collapse at the end made it far more interesting than the usual annual bore of watching a bunch of Americans row more quickly than another bunch of Americans.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I agree - and I shudder to think of how much homework these fuckers arent handing in while they are paddling about. I blame Thatcher.
  15. I believe that an Australian was involved this year!