• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is Tony Blair?

Is Tony Blair?

• A brilliant calculated leader?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unbelievably stupid?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EAGLE1 said:
I bet this poll has been done before but go on moderator let it zoom :)
You need to add the options: "a lying scheming little shite with a horror for a wife who has lied again and again to the world, and has dumbed down education and increased the number of people dependant on the State in order to be re-elected."

and

"a lying scheming little shite who needs to be shot"

and... well, I'm sure you get the general idea.

Dread said:
EAGLE1 said:
I bet this poll has been done before but go on moderator let it zoom :)
You need to add the options: "a lying scheming little shite with a horror for a wife who has lied again and again to the world, and has dumbed down education and increased the number of people dependant on the State in order to be re-elected."

and

"a lying scheming little shite who needs to be shot"

and... well, I'm sure you get the general idea.
I agree yet I want to maintain my freedom of speech :)

Ancient_Mariner said:
I believe TB was once described by the American ambassador in London as "the consummate politician". I'm not sure whether this was intended as a compliment.
I believe that the American Politician was recovering from treatment for tourettes syndrome..... :twisted:

Hes a pragmatist.

Unfortunately his sole aim is self gratification. Making hm impossible to understand or comprehend!

Hes the only member of the cabinet without a clear intent.

I have voted for the leader option.

Why? No I am not a full on Islington Liberal.

He has managed to climb to the top of his heap on promises and spin. He has stayed there and made those who bother to cast their vote believe in him enough to keep him in office.

He has succeeded in keeping all of his detractors in line and kept Brown off his back by manipulating the media and his Party members. He has stiffled desention and revolt in the ranks of his party and in the populance.

He has taken the country to war over the wishes of many of the electorate and then sent the services into another conflict. He has kept the official opposition quiet and impotent.

He has had no challenge to the majority of his policies and suffered few defeats in Parliament, a Parliament he has virtually emasculated in respect of it's power to do anything to control him.

Above all he has promised much and delivered nothing.

Indeed the consumate political leader.

To quote another leader he has "Got people to do what they do not want to do and like it" He must have or he wouldn't be leading the longest serviving labour party would he?

The fact that he is a lying scheming smarmy git who I wouldn't trust out of my sight is neither here nor there.

Latest Threads