Is this wrong ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spank-it, Apr 11, 2008.

1. In touch with his female side but kick the snot out of him anyway

0 vote(s)
  2. I see nothing wrong- I'd do him

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went to a pub party last Saturday night. Good gig, tons of birds and music, wifey left me alone most of the night so a good time was had.

Received the Piccy's this morning via e-mail.

All was well until this piccy popped up. Problem is...this is my best mate, he's ex Canadian forces and a top notch guy (becomes Tommy ten men after a few bevvies) but apart from that he's a good laugh.

This picture is wrong on soooo many levels.

I am at a loss as to what to do so any suggestions would be helpful.

Attached Files:

2. Whats the problem???? :D
  3. He's he's boring and takes it up the arse then ?
  4. Don't share a bed with him?
  5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Go away, Kevin.

[edit .... and please don't send me any more PMs saying "The past is over and done with ..." because it isn't in the eyes of those who have been bombed by, and had friends murdered by, those you support.]
  6. I am sorry, blue.
  7. Good drills for having class pulling pants! If I had a pair of yellow nut huggers you'd know about it on a night out!

T C
  8. He should have grabbed the waistband and pulled it up over his shoulders, wearing them a la Borat! Naaaiiice!
  9. Die
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

11. I would have thought someone with a name like yours would already have a clear idea about what they wanted to do with it!

12. Knob :pissedoff:
  13. blue-sophist

For those that may be unaware, and wondering why we're being rude ..

KevinB is a Sinn Fein fund-raiser and "helped his side" during the "Troubles".

Now fukc off Kevin ... join an Irish Republican website, and leave this one alone.
  14. Might I suggested printing the picture off, psting it to the side of a housebrick and repeatedly inserting it into KevinB's fundament?
  15. blue-sophist

Only if ...
    [a] delivered by UPS to Boston, and,
    that inserting house-bricks is part of the service.

Sadly, until this cnut expires, or gets bored, or is barred I regret that ignoring him is probably the best option.

I had to admire the cnut's balls for PM-ing me to say "The past is over and done with ... " even if the message was as welcome as a turd floating in the soup tureen at dinner.