Is this wrong ?

Flamier than a flaming cnut

  • In touch with his female side but kick the snot out of him anyway

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I see nothing wrong- I'd do him

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
Went to a pub party last Saturday night. Good gig, tons of birds and music, wifey left me alone most of the night so a good time was had.

Received the Piccy's this morning via e-mail.

All was well until this piccy popped up. Problem is...this is my best mate, he's ex Canadian forces and a top notch guy (becomes Tommy ten men after a few bevvies) but apart from that he's a good laugh.

This picture is wrong on soooo many levels.

I am at a loss as to what to do so any suggestions would be helpful.
 

Attachments

#5
KevinB said:
Don't share a bed with him?
Go away, Kevin.

[edit .... and please don't send me any more PMs saying "The past is over and done with ..." because it isn't in the eyes of those who have been bombed by, and had friends murdered by, those you support.]
 
#6
blue_sophist said:
KevinB said:
Don't share a bed with him?
Go away, Kevin.

[edit .... and please don't send me any more PMs saying "The past is over and done with ..." because it isn't in the eyes of those who have been bombed by, and had friends murdered by, those you support.]
I am sorry, blue.
 
#12
spike7451 said:
whiffler said:
KevinB said:
blue_sophist said:
KevinB said:
Don't share a bed with him?
Go away, Kevin.

[edit .... and please don't send me any more PMs saying "The past is over and done with ..." because it isn't in the eyes of those who have been bombed by, and had friends murdered by, those you support.]
I am sorry, blue.
Die
Painfully
Knob :pissedoff:
 
#13
kc1982kc said:
spike7451 said:
whiffler said:
KevinB said:
blue_sophist said:
KevinB said:
Don't share a bed with him?
Go away, Kevin.
[edit .... and please don't send me any more PMs saying "The past is over and done with ..." because it isn't in the eyes of those who have been bombed by, and had friends murdered by, those you support.]
I am sorry, blue.
Die
Painfully
Knob :pissedoff:
For those that may be unaware, and wondering why we're being rude ..

KevinB is a Sinn Fein fund-raiser and "helped his side" during the "Troubles".

Now fukc off Kevin ... join an Irish Republican website, and leave this one alone.
 
#14
Might I suggested printing the picture off, psting it to the side of a housebrick and repeatedly inserting it into KevinB's fundament?
 
#15
Bat_Crab said:
Might I suggested printing the picture off, psting it to the side of a housebrick and repeatedly inserting it into KevinB's fundament?
Only if ...
[a] delivered by UPS to Boston, and,
that inserting house-bricks is part of the service.

Sadly, until this cnut expires, or gets bored, or is barred I regret that ignoring him is probably the best option.

I had to admire the cnut's balls for PM-ing me to say "The past is over and done with ... " even if the message was as welcome as a turd floating in the soup tureen at dinner.
 
#16
KevinB said:
blue_sophist said:
KevinB said:
Don't share a bed with him?
Go away, Kevin.

[edit .... and please don't send me any more PMs saying "The past is over and done with ..." because it isn't in the eyes of those who have been bombed by, and had friends murdered by, those you support.]
I am sorry, blue.
Hi Kev, shame you're not dead, anyway on the MI5 website (and Homeland Security) there is the facility to dob in knobbers like you, so I have. The good thing about that is that someone somewhere will have to look into you at some level. So somewhere you get onto a list.

Have a shite day.
 
#17
wah
 
#19
Now fukc off Kevin ... join an Irish Republican website, and leave this one alone
Perhaps these subtle hints aren't clear enough for this piece of shite. F*uck off Kevin, go and find other people to bother, your presence is offensive
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top