Is this wrong...?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_n_fat, Dec 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went to a mates funeral yesterday, bit taken aback by the fact that the head pallbearer was a woman.

Not only was she a woman but she was fit and wearing a top hat with veil. For the entire duration of the funeral all I could think about was knobing her and this playing in my mind from the old wank bank.

Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman - YouTube

• Like Like x 1
  2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Pics, obvs.

3. Nope, I cannot see anything wrong with that.

Do you know where she works, might just attend a few funerals myself!

4. I was in the Limo with the grieving widow (no I didn't do her either), v bad drills, promise to try harder next time.

5. All seems quite normal to me! Shame you didn't knob either of them! And why didn't you get pictures ffs?

6. Birthday parties also good because by the end everyone is wasted and playing tongue tennis with randoms, spot the girl who isn't and she's yours for the night.

And work parties, because the simple fact that everyone says "getting with a colleague is a definite no no" is what makes the dirtiest bitches want to do it so much.

7. HHH

HHH LE

She would be good at giving you a wank as she is used to handling stiffs !

Sent from my iPhone using the ARRSE app

8. so parties in general then.......

9. I like funerals me, they often have pies afterwards.......

10. Sorry to hear about your mate, I think wanking over this girl is what he would have wanted.

You could argue that keeping this in your wank bank is actually a positive way of honouring his memory, instead of visiting his grave with a bunch of flowers once a year, you can simply knock one out as a sort of memorial saving both time and money. I'm not sure it's exactly how he'd want to be remembered but I guess it's too late to ask him.

This opens up a deeper question; pulling at funerals, what is and what isn't acceptable? At what point do we cross the line? Is 'could' always the same as 'should'?