Is this what we expect from a British company

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by angry2011, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i get 2 meg in my area and thats the most i will ever get until they put cable in the ground and still virgin tries to sell us 20 meg
  2. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! It's not fair! I should have 15 terrabyte broadband for free so I can play medal of honor 69, walt of walterdom on my PS3!

This youtube video brought to you by a clueless f*ckwit with zero understanding of the reasons why you can't have BT Infinity anytime, anyplace, anywhere in the world.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. WOW, I would kill for 2 meg. I can only get 0.2 meg at the moment which will not run skype so when I go away for months on end, I can't speak to my wife and kids for more than the 30 mins a week paradigm phone call.
  4. I like pork scratchings
  5. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

so write to your mp and get them to put some cash into new cables out to the camps then. its not BTs fault they were privatised or the govt says they dont own the infrastructure.

move to whoever you want but cable will only patch to existing cable areas and everyone else uses bt land lines so your screwed regardless unless the super wifi kicks off after the cornwall trials using the old tv freqs
  6. Oh my god! This is a serious tragedy. I don't know how you cope. If I was in your position I'd kill the next person I meet on the street.

Either that or stop ****ing moaning.

Take your pick, duckie.
  7. im just pissed off with the amount off times talktalk, virgin ect knock on your door and ring you up trying to sell you a service they cannot provide.
  8. I just think its bad that we get a better connection speed in the desert than in our own homes.
  9. I was worried current affairs was going downhill.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jesus, there's 2 of you.

Dry your tears, you pair of old women.
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

tell them you wont commit without a free trial or the ability to cancel the contract within a week unless they deliver. even though its the same exchange and lines I get better service, price and speeds through O2 than I did bt or aol.

they did tell me my broadband 3g dongle would work though and it doesnt, plus they dont rollover your credit otherwise I would have over 150gb saved up.
  12. Then stop f**king whining and buy yourself a wireless connection if you think your camp/home service is so bad.
  13. HHH

HHH LE

How would that help?
  14. Plug my laptop into the broadband at work - shite ≤ 2mb speeds

Use my BT wifi account - mucho fast and can be used anywhere in the UK.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.