Is this what happens when people cannot rely on the Police.

D

Deleted 181499

You could do the drastic thing of logging out and not coming back, but you won't as you're posting under yet another blatantly obvious trolling sockpuppet.
If you're going to troll try to be an exception and show some wit and cleverness instead of the run of the mill boring crap you usually manage.
Tyk, im not Trolling anybody, i was havin a Ruyton

D

Deleted 181499

The then Bishop of Oxford wrote 'Is their a Gospel for the Rich' about 1985.
He concluded that you were poor if you had less than £38k pa after taxes.
Some people live in a strange world.
He was also a friend on R Dawkins.
82 k a year is a grim starting salary for an MP, so says MP Bottomley

82 k a year is a grim starting salary for an MP, so says MP Bottomley
He also said the low salary puts professionals off running to be MP's. Doctors, Teachers etc.

If you run a well to do business and you had skills you could bring to potentially governing the nation and better the life of your local community... would you do it for 82 grand a year, if it involved taking a paycut?

D

Deleted 181499

He also said the low salary puts professionals off running to be MP's. Doctors, Teachers etc.

If you run a well to do business and you had skills you could bring to potentially governing the nation and better the life of your local community... would you do it for 82 grand a year, if it involved taking a paycut?
possibly not, but guess oue views will have to differ over what a "grim" salary is.

It could be argued that politicians should not receive salaries at all.

Would it be such a disaster if we went back to the old system of MPs supporting themselves through gainful employment and attending the House in the evenings?

It would instantly exclude a lot of the mediocrities who currently infest Parliament.

I could just imagine the panic stricken howls of outrage if that was ever seriously suggested.

D

Deleted 181499

Would it be such a disaster if we went back to the old system of MPs supporting themselves through gainful employment and attending the House in the evenings?

It would instantly exclude a lot of the mediocrities who currently infest Parliament.

I could just imagine the panic stricken howls of outrage if that was ever seriously suggested.
if such a system did exist, and im not doubting you, i think it would be a top idea, as it would surely put them in the shoes of the people who do or do note vote them in, but perhaps would be too much of a reality shock? "what? you mean i have to work? surely thats for the little people?"

Tyk

LE
Tyk, im not Trolling anybody, i was replyin to a perfectly reasonable comment made by another.....??!!!

For someone that wants the account they're posting from deleted you're wobbling on endlessly.

Time you retired that sockpuppet and deleted the details of the numerous others you've no doubt created.

Aquavite

Old-Salt
It's no wonder you don't get on with people here. Calling members mongrels. If you don't like it here bog off son, really that simple.
Jonnynoname/Big Jim, hello again. You're being a wee bit of a dick, release that stress and spill some seed over a kepi blanc.

For someone that wants the account they're posting from deleted you're wobbling on endlessly.

Time you retired that sockpuppet and deleted the details of the numerous others you've no doubt created.
Doing my head in, so on to the ignore he/she/it goes. A strongly worded e-mail to the governor of Rampton requesting that the moron be banned from communicating with the outside world and doubled up with Bronson in a single bed suite.

You can buy a baseball bat in any larger sports store here... But I have never, ever seen anyone actually playing baseball in the UK. They are 100% sold as weapons, and the retailers must know it.
Half the homes in Britain have a baseball bat propped up against the wall next to the front door.

If I could be arsed, I'd design racks and stands for them.

D

Deleted 181499

Doing my head in, so on to the ignore he/she/it goes. A strongly worded e-mail to the governor of Rampton requesting that the moron be banned from communicating with the outside world and doubled up with Bronson in a single bed suite.
well im not an it, and have created no other profile than this one, perhaps you yourself find multiple profiles useful? i think theres a medical term for it, but as an "IT" i wouldn't know

BrookBond

Clanker
You can buy a baseball bat in any larger sports store here... But I have never, ever seen anyone actually playing baseball in the UK. They are 100% sold as weapons, and the retailers must know it.
What's alarming is any youth can go in most stores and legally buy a Kitchen knife

I prefer a Pool Q
Claw hammer for me.

"I had previously been hanging pictures in the hallway officer, which is why the hammer was readily to hand when the..."

I can imagine it would be yoctoseconds before hostile powers launched fake crowd funding sites to buy their own MPs.