Is this what happens when people cannot rely on the Police.

Allan74

Old-Salt
Not the way the acolytes of St George of Floyd see it.
Floyd was in custody...not quite the same thing.

Perhaps the real issue about the GF case was that it was filmed...making a defence difficult..and ripping to shreds any excuses Senior Police Officers could make about the behaviour of their officers.

On a smaller scale, do we have, more officers, like the tool up North, than we wish to think about, making it clear he'd fit someone up..

Not the best look for a copper is it?

Is it that s45t police behaviour has always gone on but now we know more about it, or have police standards dropped making it inevitable, in this age where cameras are everywhere, that the Public will see more terrible police officers?

It's cute that you think that'll make any difference to a mob looking for an excuse to foment discord. The family are already bleating about what a shining light he was in the community.

The only saving grace is the fact it wasn't filmed and plastered over a social media spring loaded to the hysterical crunt position, hopefully avoiding exposure to the excitable brainless who get their morality from twatter and faecesbook.

do they check age on mail order like Amazon?
Amazon require age verification.
Heinnie Haynes for example, only send to the person that orders it.
I have bought a kukri from an online seller and he requested my phone number to verify who I was. Phoned me up and spoke to me in person to get an idea of who I was and why I wanted to buy it. Very affable guy he was too.

It's not easy to buy a knife from reputable sellers but I'm sure there are some you could.
There was a site selling expanding batons based in Eire that would ship to the UK, no questions asked.
Screenshot_2021-10-10-20-14-58-33_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

964ST

LE
Butt Ripper

From Wiki:-(Alledgedly)

A thin piece of Dowling to which Triple Fishing hooks arranged in differing orientations and are attatched by Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel securing wire (not exceeding 25 twists/inch) then faeces is rubbed on the barbs ( human or animal, but not your own!) Algipan or deap heat on the wood if you really dislike the person.
A condom is then carefully rolled over the extremities and then water is is poured in to make a uniform „Daddies Home!“ shape.
Place in deepfreezer and once thouroughly frozen, remove condom, place in freezer box then visit the offender and insert it „where the sun does not shine“.
After the coffee-less Chat while the ice melts you can inform the offender that „removal or further insertion is futile!“.

Butt Ripper

From Wiki:-(Alledgedly)

A thin piece of Dowling to which Triple Fishing hooks arranged in differing orientations and are attatched by Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel securing wire (not exceeding 25 twists/inch) then faeces is rubbed on the barbs ( human or animal, but not your own!) Algipan or deap heat on the wood if you really dislike the person.
A condom is then carefully rolled over the extremities and then water is is poured in to make a uniform „Daddies Home!“ shape.
Place in deepfreezer and once thouroughly frozen, remove condom, place in freezer box then visit the offender and insert it „where the sun does not shine“.
After the coffee-less Chat while the ice melts you can inform the offender that „removal or further insertion is futile!“.
Beer bottle and a few taps with a STCB is better for more impromptu situations .
One man one jar, funniest thing I've seen in years.

Allan74

Old-Salt
It's cute that you think that'll make any difference to a mob looking for an excuse to foment discord. The family are already bleating about what a shining light he was in the community.

The only saving grace is the fact it wasn't filmed and plastered over a social media spring loaded to the hysterical crunt position, hopefully avoiding exposure to the excitable brainless who get their morality from twatter and faecesbook.
Film footage cuts off lying Police at the knees.

Take the death of Ian Tomlinson: senior MPS officers tried to maintain that there was no contact between IT and the MPS....

...lo and behold, there was and it was caught on camera, later to emerge that the officer involved had past disciplinary issues. I think it is that, sort of garbage from the authorities that brings down even more garbage on the authorities.

In the case in the news, the CJS will grind forward and come to a conclusion...I'd be very surprised though if there is no footage at all of the incident.

A single incident in a febrile atmosphere can have ramifications 'way beyond the neighbourhood' so to speak.

Rather like how Will Smith has said defunding the Police is a stupid idea and that in reality, racism, in the US, isn't getting worse, it is being filmed...that was enough to make some on the left and right very cross indeed.

CCTV/phone footage works both ways. Strangely, the only time the toilets kick off is when one of their own is taken down by The Man. Tumbleweeds and crickets when a member of the public gets the shit kicked out of them by scrotes.

Allan74

Old-Salt
CCTV/phone footage works both ways. Strangely, the only time the toilets kick off is when one of their own is taken down by The Man. Tumbleweeds and crickets when a member of the public gets the shit kicked out of them by scrotes.
I agree footage works both ways. Top notch point to make.

There are bad apples in both groups. Due to entry controls, discipline, standards required, logic dictates there will be fewer in the the good side. But few things are perfect.

This is faced with the fact that the good side is expected to be whiter than new fallen snow, and as we know that ain't so.

So expect a sh*tstorm when the bad apple on the good side steps out of line.

Allan74

Old-Salt
There are bad apples in both groups. Due to entry controls, discipline, standards required, logic dictates there will be fewer in the the good side. But few things are perfect.

This is faced with the fact that the good side is expected to be whiter than new fallen snow, and as we know that ain't so.

So expect a sh*tstorm when the bad apple on the good side steps out of line.
But the bad apple on the good side is the one that can arrest you and give you a good kicking, backed up by the state and the Good Apples mates in Blue, until the state realises the bad apple really is rotten...and, let's be honest, you've got to be going some, as a Copper, to get a jury so cross with you that they send you down...like the POS PC Monk who killed Damien Atkinson and told jurors he could not remember if he had booted Atkinson in the head - PC Monk also f67king up in the use of his taser...Monk was the first Copper in about 35 years to be sent down over a death in custody / arrest.

But the bad apple on the good side is the one that can arrest you and give you a good kicking, backed up by the state and the Good Apples mates in Blue, until the state realises the bad apple really is rotten...and, let's be honest, you've got to be going some, as a Copper, to get a jury so cross with you that they send you down...like the POS PC Monk who killed Damien Atkinson and told jurors he could not remember if he had booted Atkinson in the head - PC Monk also f67king up in the use of his taser...Monk was the first Copper in about 35 years to be sent down over a death in custody / arrest.
True, but 'good' bad apples have been caught, and generally all eyes are on them a great deal of the time.

Latest Threads