Is this up to par?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by SMiller, Jan 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (Edited to place into better format by Maninblack)

I'm looking at this as my exercise regime. Abs/back alternates between weeks, each weight prog. is done once a week, electronic once a week. As some of you know I'm planning on doing becoming a bootie sometime next year so, would this suffice?

P.S. Sorry about the shithouse format, if anyone has suggestions please PLEASE! pass them on.

WEIGHTS PROGRAMME 1
    DUMBELL BENCH PRESSPlus4 OVERGRASP HEAVES REPS WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT
    30 15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    PULLDOWN TO CHEST(wide grip)plus10 PUSH UPS 30
    15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    INCLINE BARBELL PRESSPlus4 UNDERGRASP HEAVES 30
    15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    SEATED ROW(narrow grip)plus10 CLOSE GRIP PUSH UPS 30
    15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    STANDING BARBELL CURLSwith superset of TRICEP PUSHDOWNS 30
    30 15 15 8 8 4 4 4 4
    CONDUCT
    The above workout consists of two exercises per muscle group. The highlighted exercise is the major exercise, the non highlighted exercise is the superset exercise and it is conducted in the following regime.
    30 reps of highlighted exercise followed by non highlighted exercise immediately, rest 30-45seconds
    15 reps of highlighted exercise followed by non highlighted exercise immediately, rest 30-45seconds
    8 reps of highlighted exercise followed by non highlighted exercise immediately, rest 30-45seconds
    4 reps of highlighted exercise followed by non highlighted exercise immediately, rest 30-45seconds
    4 reps of highlighted exercise followed by non highlighted exercise immediately, rest 30-45seconds
    Weights are to be recorded to monitor strength and endurance gains, as your body adapts to the programme increase your weights by 1-2kg at a time for maximal gains
    AIM
    To build upper body strength, endurance, body weight fitness and hypertrophy

WEIGHTS PROGRAMME 2
    WEIGHTED SQUATSPLUS10 WEIGHTED LUNGES REPS WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT
    30 15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    45 DEGREE LEG PRESSplus10 LEG PRESS CALF EXT.
    30 15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    SEATED LEG EXTENTIONPlus10 WEIGHTED LUNGES 30
    15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    LYING LEG CURLPlus8 10” HIGH POWER JUMPS(jump up and step down) 30
    15 8 4 4
    REST TWO MINUTES
    BARBELL SHOULDER PRESSPlus8 CLEANS(same wgt that you press) 30
    15 8 4

2. Uh, probably! :? 8O

3. That's just how it came out of the computer. Would any of the admins here be willing to host the .doc for me?