Is this the truth?

I think there is a lot of truth in there unfortunately mixed in with a load of rubbish on the illuminate, freemasons and new world order. Consequently the truth will get buried in the ravings.

you-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg

What do you think?
Your thread so lets have your thoughts.
On top of a Sunday afternoon session, have you thought of the conseqences?

I think there is a lot of truth in there unfortunately mixed in with a load of rubbish on the illuminate, freemasons and new world order. Consequently the truth will get buried in the ravings.
Ravers will be along shortly and you Sir could be in deep shite

On top of a Sunday afternoon session, have you thought of the conseqences?
Well I was hoping that he would wear his fingers to bloody stumps typing in a frenzy and then give himself an outrage induced brain seizure .
Either that or we could just point and laugh at the looney. Care in the arrse community you see.

Yes, of course it's the truth. You believe what you want to believe, it's part of your Human Rights, after all. A particularly good website proves that Hilary Clinton had a baby by an alien (National Enquirer), another states the Royal Family are lizards from outer space (David Icke) and plenty more. You go away and have a good read of them before nursey comes along to tuck you in.
Just don't tell Bugsy!

Without wishing to seem pedantic, I have a feeling that they may well be called the Illuminati. Perhaps this will shed light on the matter.

What amazes me is how so many fuckwits believe this sort of bollox.

Jesus ****.

Having said that, I do buy the National Enquirer when in Canada for the sheer lunatic enjoyment.

Perhaps Sunday night alcohol and intended jokes dont mix. Illuminati and shedding light.....mmm, or perhaps too I shouldn't have gone upstairs! !!

What amazes me is how so many fuckwits believe this sort of bollox.

Don't knock it there is so much entertainment available on the Internet and in books with these fuckwits from UFO's, the secret world government, ' 9-11 truthers', Diana getting slotted by THEM, faked moon landings ... The list is endless! They even got their own TV channel on cable - H2, which gives me Tourettes every time I watch it! Alien Files unsealed, my arrse!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, of course it's the truth. You believe what you want to believe, it's part of your Human Rights, after all. A particularly good website proves that Hilary Clinton had a baby by an alien (National Enquirer), another states the Royal Family are lizards from outer space (David Icke) and plenty more. You go away and have a good read of them before nursey comes along to tuck you in.
Just don't tell Bugsy!
Well I ******* never!

Latest Threads