Is this the thin end of the wedge

could be fun on here then....half of Arrse users seem to be impersonating the other half :lol:

Ha...that's all you wannabe Spartacii fecked then!!

I'm dragstip and so's my wife.

Can we get one served on Brown's twitter account for impersonating a Prime Minister?

jagman said:
BarkingSpider said:
I'm impersonating a cnut and I might add, doing a damn fine job at it. Not as good as some others though. :D
This could lead to a lot of fairly serious identity crisis' around here.....
I'm just waiting for someome to call me a 'cnut walt' and my life will be complete... :wink:

BarkingSpider said:
jagman said:
BarkingSpider said:
I'm impersonating a cnut and I might add, doing a damn fine job at it. Not as good as some others though. :D
I'm just waiting for someome to call me a 'cnut walt' and my life will be complete... :wink:
No...you're the real thing :wink:

BarkingSpider said:
jagman said:
BarkingSpider said:

But what happens if you are accused of walting as a cnut but then it turns out you really are a cnut?
Its all going to get complicated I tell you

oldcolt said:
BarkingSpider said:
jagman said:
BarkingSpider said:
No...you're the real thing :wink:
That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in ages. :D

Latest Threads