IS THIS THE REAL MDN AND AUNTY STELLA?

Bored-DOC said:
Maybe we'll find out on 4th Dec, if they tip up! :wink:
They are too scared.

Scared of me and BBC!!!!!

blessed baby cakes said:
Bored-DOC said:
Maybe we'll find out on 4th Dec, if they tip up! :wink:
Great a tall brunette and a big boobed blonde!
More competition, even if they do have d*cks! :roll:
I was going to write something, but am too busy laughing!!!!

He's right you are a pair of howlers.

Soz BBC, why need evidence when Lardyarse has 3000+ posts of pure crap? He needs to get a life, or go on Ops or a long exercise. Learn what the 'real' Army gets up to. Poof.

HGVTOO said:
Soz BBC, why need evidence when Lardyarse has 3000+ posts of pure crap? He needs to get a life, or go on Ops or a long exercise. Learn what the 'real' Army gets up to. Poof.
now thats funny!

Mr Dale, your reply please :lol:

I can confirm that they are the real picks of Ms MDN and aunty. I have in my possession a collection of stills taken from a video session from a certain night out in Borobridge, the camera man being a B Black***d. after these pictures were taken, a quite bizarre act of transvestite bondage/clothes swap party took place. The med centre that week was a hive of activity with medics procuring large amounts of anusol and latex hygiene gloves.

On another note, i concur, Dale and bbc are the farm yard equivilent of a serious tractor crash involving a threshing machine and a Massey Ferguson Reversible plough. Pure agricultural road kill.

Dont be sorry Brian, thats me. I enjoy fingering myself rigid every night since the op. At least when i look in the mirror, I can be rest assured I am not on par to a scence from 'Crash'. Go on, post pics of yourself or shall we just search orgrish.com?

Baddass said:
HGVTOO said:
Badmaureen said:
Dale the snail said:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQOSGUO&key=LDB

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQNSBLG&key=UKT

Me and BBC need a life.
.....and some make up tips. You're a pair of pigs.
Sez you, Mureen. Biggest Wankker on ARRSE!
Yeah, whatever ladies, but I've seen one of you......and she is a pig. I have it on good authority that you are also a tad on the 'homely' side BBC.
If by 'homely' you mean a short, round, mother of two who doesn't wear enough slap to make her an inch taller or heels that are impossible to walk in then, yes Baddass, I’m very 'homely'. Never said other wise and have met enough people from here not to get away with it if I had!
Simply, I am me, and the pretence of being another would bore me.
Now let's talk about you,
Oh no wait!
That’s right you are the one who hides behind his keyboard and slates everyone else.
There are quite a few theories on who you are, I tend to ignore them and stick to my own.
Bitter, poor marriage, underachiever in your opinion, over achiever for shown ability in others, not as young as you once where and now fully aware you won’t be heading any higher up the ladder so trying to prepare for life in the real world but preferring to hide here in the cyber one where your level of wit is so nasty it shocks and thrills all in one go and you have what you don’t in real life, a cheering section.
As it's been said in the past why aren't you as funny as you used to be?

Beeds :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The Intelligence Cell 6
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 6
E The Intelligence Cell 10