is this the first one from libya?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fattwat, May 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just got this in me inbox, i've only copied the first bit as am sure its the same as the rest of em from mesmartcoonland

I am a citizen of Libya, elder son to the one of the chief in Misratah city in Libya who was killed during the recent crisis in Libya, by the rebels My Name is Mohamed Hassan my Late Father died and left Twelve Million one hundred and fifty thousand USD in cash, which he safely kept in a Security Finance Company in Ghana during his regime in the office.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well of course, where else but Ghana would a discerning raghead millionair keep his money.

3. "I am a citizen of Libya, elder son to the one of the chief in Misratah city in Libya who was killed during the recent crisis in Libya, by the rebels My Name is Mohamed Hassan my Late Father died and left Twelve Million one hundred and fifty thousand USD in cash, which he safely kept in a Security Finance Company in Ghana during his regime in the office".

Yes... Please Copy and Forward to the Embassies of the above EUrine Land states....

4. A poxy 12 million! I've just got, from the UN no less, almost a billion - £950,000,000.00. All I've got to do is contact some geezer with an @msn account.

You'll understand if I don't put the details on here. You lot would rob me blind.

5. Not the first, I received this from my mate Gaddafi's personal assistant