Is this the best thing to come out of Eastenders??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Alwight Tweacle!! :lol:

Attached Files:

2. Shes fine until she opens her gob.

3. And someone turns the lights on....

Amazing what a bit of slap will do to a girl

4. No surely this is the best.

Attached Files:

5. the best thing about east enders is changing channel to something else.

6. I dunno, I think that her voice would just spur me on. It gives me a funny shiver down the spine.

7. The best thing to come out of Eastenders is the news that the series is cancelled.

8. Its true, she is a touch "cor blimey" but I'd be more than happy to be Henry Higgins to her Eliza Doolittle.

"Oh woudnt it be luvverly!"

9. The best think about eastenders is knowing its one less channel to flick through when its on. Most soaps now are utter wnak. Bring back Soldier Soldier!!!!

10. 'Make sure what you're doing is what she wants. Don't just hammer away thinking she must be loving it too.' ?????

What the f**k is she advertising ? Is she running short of cliched cockney roles on the telly box and instead is trying to drum up some interest on the corner of The Square instead ? Or has she taken to advertising DIY ? Or should I take this more literally and assume that she is in fact educating us in the delivery of a good hard rogering ?

Mind you, shame she hasn't put her home phone number on the poster or I could describe how I'd go about slapping my muck all around her protruding joists. Followed thereafter by a lengthy spell at HM's pleasure, I imagine.

11. dirty cockney bint...she's having some of what my right hand loves most!! :twisted:

12. No this is Lacey Turner

13. Or this one

14. Opps fu*~ed up,

15. If your ever talking to an old giffer who tells you how good the 60's were, simply refer him to Babs Windsor.

She was the ONLY bit of Jack and Danny showing off her knockers back then. Having recently seen Carry on Camping, I couldn't help but notice that her baps were fcuking rotten. For the first time in my life I had to avert my gaze from a free blimp at someone's udders. She'd just got 'em out in an unlikely fashion, as her bikini top came off during some heavy duty calisthenics being taken by Hattie Jacques, the most unlikely of PTI's.

She was covering them with her hands, but her jubblies were so lacking in firmness, they were spilling between her fingers. That is not a knocker that I want to be associated with.