Is This The Best Job?

Miss Galaxy Universe? Some of them look as if they're from another planet!

D

Davetheclown

love to be a gusset steamer, need to get them wrinkles out, hmm sugar puffs and biscuits my fave smell

Some of those birds should be on the "council estate beauty" thread; even I wouldn't root the chubby one at the front.
Says a fat, balding middle-aged man, sat in front of his PC in semen stained skiddies and a sweaty vest, fag ash dropping on his beer gut.

Yep, she'd be gutted you wouldn't...

;)

If the hours are 12:00 till 13:00hrs with an hour off for lunch and a salary of 100kpa, then yes it probably is.

S

syledis

Says a fat, balding middle-aged man, sat in front of his PC in semen stained skiddies and a sweaty vest, fag ash dropping on his beer gut.

;)
And 5000 of us on here think..."Is he talking to me?"

;)
Has Sire taken too many cruel pills today? Funny as feck and beautifully ironic.

“Funnily enough, I’m never short of a volunteer or two from the regiment to help me out with training."

From the where now ?

What a smug looking bastard

If the hours are 12:00 till 13:00hrs with an hour off for lunch and a salary of 100kpa, then yes it probably is.
I'd do it for expenses.

You'd pay to do it. :)

Signallers

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I did see half of the women in the picture did have Abs, Six packs and fairly large biceps. Not my cup of tea with two sugars!