Is this Taz_786 ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ViolentBadger, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Yes, without a doubt

2. Yes, thats him when he was in the URNU

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Taz_786...

edited to reflect Taz_786's (the jihadi scum) new avatar

Attached Files:

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No, this is.

Attached Files:

3. Presumably he's washing his kefiyyah and combat jacket, but where's the
    deactivated Kalash and wooden RPG that he uses for 'training'?
  4. Well OFAH an easy mistake to make, but I have it on good authority from one of his URNU shipmates (in a golden rivit sort of way) that he hasn't got as nice a pair of tits as the bint in the piccy.
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Apparently she is a bit deficient in the tit field too, now.
  6. Missing her thunderbolt?

Medoc, it's my kryptonite so it is...
  7. yeah but she has more balls than Taz ever will.
  8. Carrots, methinks the tit field gag went over the head of those below a certain age, but nice one anyway.
  9. For those like my self who can not be arrsed to do the research on Taz_786..... whats the score. Please use small words so I can understand.... Diagrams would be good too. Cheers :D
  10. I'm his personal stalker ever since he alluded to involvment with the DFLP (islamic terrorists), told us non muslims that he and his mates would suicide bomb us off public transport if we pissed muslims off and used racist crap against Israeli's in particular and Jews in general ie they are all "hook nosed subhuman yids". He supports islamic extremism.

So I always take any opportunity to dig at him. That a supporter of the very groups that are killing HM Forces in iraq and afghanistan posts on here offends me. I know my stance is probably seen as childish but do I give a fuck ...... :)

This is all in his posts, although I think he has deleted some of his comments.
  11. I see. Stalking extermists as a hobby :D
  12. Hadn't thought of like that but now you mention it..... :lol:
  13. Fan of Islamic Extremism AND Manyoo.

That lad has real issues....
  14. It should be made a National Sport, as a nutural Ive always admired Man Utds flair and elegance but am getting turned away from liking them because of the sh*te this CNUT writes on every other football teams threads.
    Best thing is to just ignore the irrelavent pr*ck or invite him to come down on our OPTAG training for Herrick, hed be most welcome as enemy forces.
  15. Alas, you're probably right... <reflects ruefully on the tyranny of time>