Is this a picture of Jihadi Walt Taz_786

• Yes, without a doubt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, thats him when he was in the URNU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
old_fat_and_hairy said:
No, this is.
Well OFAH an easy mistake to make, but I have it on good authority from one of his URNU shipmates (in a golden rivit sort of way) that he hasn't got as nice a pair of tits as the bint in the piccy.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ViolentBadger said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
No, this is.
Well OFAH an easy mistake to make, but I have it on good authority from one of his URNU shipmates (in a golden rivit sort of way) that he hasn't got as nice a pair of tits as the bint in the piccy.
Apparently she is a bit deficient in the tit field too, now.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
ViolentBadger said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
No, this is.
Missing her thunderbolt?

Medoc, it's my kryptonite so it is...

old_fat_and_hairy said:
ViolentBadger said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
No, this is.
yeah but she has more balls than Taz ever will.

For those like my self who can not be arrsed to do the research on Taz_786..... whats the score. Please use small words so I can understand.... Diagrams would be good too. Cheers :D

LordVonHarley said:
For those like my self who can not be arrsed to do the research on Taz_786..... whats the score. Please use small words so I can understand.... Diagrams would be good too. Cheers :D
I'm his personal stalker ever since he alluded to involvment with the DFLP (islamic terrorists), told us non muslims that he and his mates would suicide bomb us off public transport if we pissed muslims off and used racist crap against Israeli's in particular and Jews in general ie they are all "hook nosed subhuman yids". He supports islamic extremism.

So I always take any opportunity to dig at him. That a supporter of the very groups that are killing HM Forces in iraq and afghanistan posts on here offends me. I know my stance is probably seen as childish but do I give a fuck ...... :)

This is all in his posts, although I think he has deleted some of his comments.

LordVonHarley said:
I see. Stalking extermists as a hobby :D
It should be made a National Sport, as a nutural Ive always admired Man Utds flair and elegance but am getting turned away from liking them because of the sh*te this CNUT writes on every other football teams threads.
Best thing is to just ignore the irrelavent pr*ck or invite him to come down on our OPTAG training for Herrick, hed be most welcome as enemy forces.

smartascarrots said:
still21inmymind said:
Carrots, methinks the tit field gag went over the head of those below a certain age, but nice one anyway.
Alas, you're probably right... <reflects ruefully on the tyranny of time>
Sorry I miss read that as

"Alas, you're probably right... <reflects ruefully on the tranny of time>"

Just had the image of a Cross dresser with a large hour glass and a sythe :D

LordVonHarley said:
smartascarrots said:
still21inmymind said:
Carrots, methinks the tit field gag went over the head of those below a certain age, but nice one anyway.
Alas, you're probably right... <reflects ruefully on the tyranny of time>
Sorry I miss read that as

"Alas, you're probably right... <reflects ruefully on the tranny of time>"

Just had the image of a Cross dresser with a large hour glass and a sythe :D
I'd call the Police, quick if I were you. It's probably MDN.

Does anyone know the significance of the number 786? Perhaps Taz can tell us all why the Pakistanis in my home town of Leicester have spray painted the same number, 786 (along with the Islamic crescent moon) on the local churches. :?:

SirThomasHolland said:
Does anyone know the significance of the number 786? Perhaps Taz can tell us all why the Pakistanis in my home town of Leicester have spray painted the same number, 786 (along with the Islamic crescent moon) on the local churches. :?:
Wikipedia...

The Arabic letters of the opening phrase of the Qur'an sum to the numerical value 786 in the system of Abjad numerals. Not all Muslims place emphasis on this numerological analysis; however, some — mostly in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh — use 786 as a substitute for Bismillah ("In the name of Allah" or "In the name of God").
And the Domain of Islam...

http://www.darulislam.info/Article98.html
Therefore, whosoever uses 786 with the intention to obtain Allah's blessings, is a misguided person and any attempt to justify it, is ignorance. More astonishing is that fact that '786' is an aggregation of the numbers of Hindu 'Lord Hari Krishna'. H(a)iri Kr(i)shna h-5, r-200, r-10, k-20, r-200, sh-300, n-50, a-1 =Aggregate of 786

Latest Threads