Is this normal???

After he's drained the contents of his own ?
I can't tell if scarbrough is either:
a) proper catholic and proper mental
b) proper catholic and pretending to be mental
c) pretending to be catholic and proper mental
d) pretending to be both catholic and mental

Either way it's amusing. It would just be nice to know if I'm laughing at some fruitcake or someone doing a rather good windup sock account thing.

Either way it's amusing. It would just be nice to know if I'm laughing at some fruitcake or someone doing a rather good windup sock account thing.
I'm option 'E': Proper hardcore Catholic and the paragon of rationality.

You could simply consult the British National Formulary online. It will tell you all you need go know about every approved drug, including I suspect, the various generic names, dose rates etc. Once you have identified the thing google an i age of it - job done. That said, can I have your credits........after you tell us what you did that might induce the CIA to want to bump you off.

His thing for Teresa May suggests he is proper mental. Not sure about the catholic bit, that may have been beaten into him.

His thing for Teresa May suggests he is proper mental. Not sure about the catholic bit, that may have been beaten into him.
I find it hard to believe you'd turn down Theresa, if her sleek, naked, and succulent body was splayed in all its tempting glory on your bed, saying: 'RangdoOfArg, I want you to make love to me within the framework of a committed marriage!'.

Also, it wasn't a beating. It was just a bit of fun.

I'm wondering how easy it would be for The Powers That Be to switch someone's prescription tablets with poisoned ones that look almost identical? Could they do it if they wanted to assassinate or discredit someone who knows too much?

The numbers are slightly larger on my current batch, and I'm a little concerned.
You're a loony.

That'll be 100 guineas, please.

Terms 30 days etc.

Serpico

War Hero
What the hell has happened in this thread, not sure I should read the previous pages

Scarborough, you dead man?

Nope. Still living and drinking.
Does Fosters count as drinking? But as it's the Xmas season and you're a tad concerned about the effects of contents consumed, a bit of advice: avoid the salmon mousse.

Image result for the salmon mousse monty python

I find it hard to believe you'd turn down Theresa, if her sleek, naked, and succulent body was splayed in all its tempting glory on your bed, saying: 'RangdoOfArg, I want you to make love to me within the framework of a committed marriage!'.

Also, it wasn't a beating. It was just a bit of fun.
There was a time...............maybe
tm.jpg

There was a time...............maybeView attachment 436970
She looked even more fit during her home secretary years. I'd be on her like a pisshead on a kebab.

Does Fosters count as drinking? But as it's the Xmas season and you're a tad concerned about the effects of contents consumed, a bit of advice: avoid the salmon mousse.

Image result for the salmon mousse monty python
Fosters is gnats piss. My primary choice is absinthe. And gin. And amaretto.

endure

GCM
I discussed this with the pharmacist at my medication review and he explained it. But it was boring and this is the NAAFI.

But the packages with the days in, I think Italian, are a mystery.
That's cos they're imported from Italy. I had a batch of one of the multiple meds I take all in German.

A two minute search on google yielded
A further two minutes yielded no results from the FDA website for the companies name so they haven't been caught doing anything dangerous recently.

Latest Threads