Is this normal???

I'm wondering how easy it would be for The Powers That Be to switch someone's prescription tablets with poisoned ones that look almost identical? Could they do it if they wanted to assassinate or discredit someone who knows too much?

The numbers are slightly larger on my current batch, and I'm a little concerned.
Does the list of side effects include paranoia? :oops:

Palm oil! I try to avoid that stuff due to unsustainable destruction of environments. Orangutans are great.
Try one deep fried, but best roast unless you get an old one, those are best stewed.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Palm oil! I try to avoid that stuff due to unsustainable destruction of environments. Orangutans are great.
But apparently we've all been pronouncing orangutan wrong for decades.

Even the "proper" pills cannot be relied on for consistency.

On April 25, 2008, the U.S. Federal Drugs Administration issued a press release[30] alerting the public to a Class I recall of Digitek, a brand of digoxin produced by Mylan. Some tablets had been released at double thickness and therefore double strength, causing some patients to experience digoxin toxicity. A class-action lawsuit against the Icelandic generic drug maker Actavis was announced two weeks later

On March 31, 2009, the FDA announced another generic digoxin pill recall by posting this company press release on the agency's web site: "Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd. Announces a Nationwide Voluntary Recall of All Lots of Digoxin Tablets Due to Size Variability". A March 31 press release from Caraco, a generic pharmaceutical company, stated:
[All] tablets of Caraco brand Digoxin, USP, 0.125 mg, and Digoxin, USP, 0.25 mg, distributed prior to March 31, 2009, which are not expired and are within the expiration date of September, 2011, are being voluntarily recalled to the consumer level. The tablets are being recalled because they may differ in size and therefore could have more or less of the active ingredient, digoxin

But I hear about the US government putting chemicals into the water to turn frogs gay, and I wonder what else they're capable of.

But I hear about the US government putting chemicals into the water to turn frogs gay, and I wonder what else they're capable of.
Goodness, they might put something in the water which will make people all think completely rationally.

That will be the end of religion, I'm not sorry to say.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Goodness, they might put something in the water which will make people all think completely rationally.

That will be the end of religion, I'm not sorry to say.
I think you'll find that the people who are religious arseholes will continue to be arseholes under a different banner.

I'm beginning to believe in pixies myself, going by the number of people with tiny feet on this site.
sure and begorrah, you mean the leprechauns.

I think you'll find that the people who are religious ********* will continue to be ********* under a different banner.
Unfortunately, probably true.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads