Is this normal???

I'm wondering how easy it would be for The Powers That Be to switch someone's prescription tablets with poisoned ones that look almost identical? Could they do it if they wanted to assassinate or discredit someone who knows too much?

The numbers are slightly larger on my current batch, and I'm a little concerned.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm wondering how easy it would be for The Powers That Be to switch someone's prescription tablets with poisoned ones that look almost identical? Could they do it if they wanted to assassinate or discredit someone who knows too much?

The numbers are slightly larger on my current batch, and I'm a little concerned.

I think you've said too muuuu.......

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
In all seriousness a lot of people must find it difficult to cope with the same prescription medicines constantly changing in shape, size, colour etc. depending on the favoured drug company of the day!

In all seriousness a lot of people must find it difficult to cope with the same prescription medicines constantly changing in shape, size, colour etc. depending on the favoured drug company of the day!
Oh, stupid me. I didn't think of that.

Is 'Relon' a legit drug company, or a CIA/MI6 front, though? It sounds a lot like 'Raelians', which is the nasty race of extra-terrestrials.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh, stupid me. I didn't think of that.

Is 'Relon' a legit drug company, or a CIA/MI6 front, though?
I cannot answer that question.

Even the same supplier keeps mucking about. I have antacid pills which are quite small, come in a blister pack of 7, 4 blisters in a box. Sometimes the blisters are same size but the box is twice as large, or the blisters are smaller but pack the normal size WTF?

Serpico

War Hero
Relon are a well known front for a CIA wet ops team, you're fucked in the next few hours, best start writing your will etc

Who have you pissed off lately? Oh, it's Scarbrough; silly question!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember when scarbrough used to be funny . Sniff. etc.

Although I accept no responsibility or liability for any injury, illness or death arising from the employment of the techniques quoted. And I bloody told Litvinenko that there were some toxins against which they were ineffective. “Oh I’ll just take a little sip” he said.

There is nothing at all unusual showing up on our cameras, now take the blue pill.

And tidy up ffs

Someone is clearly messing with my order from Boots.I've been taking these for years, two after very meal.
Now I find that only five of them are working.
Unknown.jpeg

The OP hasn't got a clue how pharmacies work, despite a dependency on their products.

cymraeg

War Hero

Latest Threads