Is this my last night on earth ??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Top_Man, Dec 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the earth is going to be destroyed tomorrow - well guys, thanks for a great time on Arrse, it has been a pleasure.

Good things - outed James Shortt and a lot of walts
    Bad things - not many really

What to do now - off for a hand shandy and a shedfull of beer now, no sense in leaving the beer for the cockroaches and insects.

If there is something after this life, I hope the new Arrse will be as good, the beer as good and the women better.

Bit late to cash my pension in now.

Have fun guys and girls, live the dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Or not, as the prophecy would have it.

3. Don't worry too much, if the apocalypse doesn't happen, well, it's not the end of the world...

• Like Like x 5
  4. There are going to be massive queues at the gates so feel free to get in there early by slashing your throat.

• Like Like x 2
  5. No we will all be here again tomorrow

6. The Mayans didn't do Leap years so we would already be dead if their prophecy was true.

7. No, it's not. But if you want to confess all your peccadillos to ensure a smooth passage to you-know-where carry on...

8. There has been a collision with large asteroid NB-4562-C and it's smaller cousin ND-29719 earlier today. There is a risk of some very large fragments entering the Earth's atmosphere tonight.

List of news articles covering this below. NASA press release to follow.
    http://alturl.com/2vz8c (Live Feed)

• Like Like x 3
  9. if the end of the world happens tomorrow how the fuck will we know?

I will be getting into my time capsule soon but in the meantime, if I can help anybody out with a quick end of the world shag just pm me. (Mingers and Males and Mixtures need not apply)

10. If I am to die in an hour and a half, why the fuck am I spending my last moments of life surfing Arrse and watching Wheeler Dealers? :bom:

11. I'm a tad busy right now, will someone record the apocalypse and I'll watch it sometime in January.

12. Don't be fooled by this crap, if the world was going to end the Government would have denied it by now!.

13. It'll be around lunchtime, just before the Aussies crank over into Saturday and just after the other lot crank into Friday.

My advice is to get to a decent restaurant and have a jolly good lunch knowing the bill won't arrive.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Curiously, they were my plans to a tee. More along the lines of company Xmas meal though. Would be rather a pisser if I die just as I'm due to break up for Xmas.

15. Munter I am not, but if you don't get any other offers and time is getting short, I can offer my services, in the service of mankind you understand. No queer stuff mind.........