• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is this low level int gathering??

Saw this today.... for some reasons the Iranians have a forum.... in English...... with titles such as Middle East Strategic Issues.......Global Military......

http://www.irandefence.net/

Is this a waaah? or some sort of really pants ploy?

If it's not a wah it smells fishier than a fishwive's knickers after the boats've come home!

C

cloudbuster

Looks as if some students in the US of A have a bit of time on their hands, and want to stir things up a bit.

Frankly, I'd steer well clear. On the other hand, they did have some moderately good pics of birds in uniform.

Aye I did hear of it when someone posted pictures from the women in uniform bit on another forum..... Chinese women all seem to have very pert breats! 8)

I do hope, like you say that this is some kids in the US messing about. Otherwise it's so stupid it could work.

C

cloudbuster

Older_by_the_day said:
Otherwise it's so stupid it could work.
Using a little reverse psychology, it might be a real effort by the spams to up the ante.

Let's face it, they've done some pretty odd things in the past in their quest for humint.

Latest Threads