Is this low level int gathering??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Older_by_the_day, Oct 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw this today.... for some reasons the Iranians have a forum.... in English...... with titles such as Middle East Strategic Issues.......Global Military......

http://www.irandefence.net/

Is this a waaah? or some sort of really pants ploy?

If it's not a wah it smells fishier than a fishwive's knickers after the boats've come home!

2. Looks as if some students in the US of A have a bit of time on their hands, and want to stir things up a bit.

Frankly, I'd steer well clear. On the other hand, they did have some moderately good pics of birds in uniform.

3. Aye I did hear of it when someone posted pictures from the women in uniform bit on another forum..... Chinese women all seem to have very pert breats! 8)

I do hope, like you say that this is some kids in the US messing about. Otherwise it's so stupid it could work.

4. Using a little reverse psychology, it might be a real effort by the spams to up the ante.

Let's face it, they've done some pretty odd things in the past in their quest for humint.