• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is this Legs ours?

Looking over the MoD Oracle forum, I came across this:
Legs said:
I am sorry if I do not find his remarks funny. They are insulting. I have suffered worse, and I will again. You asked in another thread:

Dilligas said:
Can I ask what sex you are I am curious I think you are female if I am wrong sorry
Well, I will tell you. I am female. However, I was not born that way. Now do you understand why I feel so strongly on this subject.

If anyone does have a problem with me being a pre-op transsexual serving in the British Army, fire away. I've dealt with far, far worse from my own family than anything you can throw at me.
I've seen 'Legs' on here, and I'm curious. Is this the same person? Is our Legs having a sex change?

Opinions please

Addenuf said:
Looking over the MoD Oracle forum, I came across this:

I am sorry if I do not find his remarks funny. They are insulting. I have suffered worse, and I will again. You asked in another thread:

Dilligas said:
Can I ask what sex you are I am curious I think you are female if I am wrong sorry
Well, I will tell you. I am female. However, I was not born that way. Now do you understand why I feel so strongly on this subject.

If anyone does have a problem with me being a pre-op transsexual serving in the British Army, fire away. I've dealt with far, far worse from my own family than anything you can throw at me.

I've seen 'Legs' on here, and I'm curious. Is this the same person? Is our Legs having a sex change?

Opinions please?

steady...

Ready, Aim, Fire!

I don't know. In the same thread I found this:

Legs said:
OK, I have clearly upset a number of people here. I would like to make a statement though.

The choice I have made about my life was not an easy one, and I knew that the service community would generally have difficulty accepting me. Yet this was a decision that had to be made. I am NOT ashamed of myself and who I am. I do not feel that it should affect how people see me, or treat me. Those that knew me before this revelation should realise that I am still the same person, it is only your perception of me that has changed.

Within my unit I have had nothing but support. (Yes, I am genuinly serving - I am a Sgt in the AGC(SPS)). From the General downwards I have not had one, I repeat NOT ONE, adverse comment. Now, I am sure that there have been a few snide remarks and guffaws made behind my back from those too cowardly to approach me, but that is their problem, and not mine. I have been upfront about my situation, and welcomed questions. This being the internet, and with brave warriors able to hide behind macho usernames I expect many more comments. Fine. So be it. As I said, this is the internet, and it doesn't hurt. I can always switch it off. All I want to add is this. How many of you out there would have the guts to not only acknowledge this condition to yourself, but to the world? Think about that, and realise that many people like me have died because of the attitudes of people like you.

If you want to comment, go ahead. If you want to ask questions, also go ahead. I will answer them as honestly as I can. If you don't want to be seen to acknowledge me, then I will answer your PMs.

Please think though. I'm not unique. I know that there are plenty of others like me out there. What you say here and now could mean the difference between life and death for them. On this, I am deadly serious.
and this:

Legs said:
Thank you, those who have PMd me with your comments. To those who sent comments of support, my thanks go even higher. To the one brave warrior: It would be very difficult to do that, even after the surgery. You see, the penis is used to form the vagina and so couldn't be inserted up there.

And look - there's more.

Legs said:
Red Devil said:
I drive a mini buy I have to wheel my dick around in a barrow. From a distance it looks like a friggin submarine.
And I drive the new Ford Galaxy, which is bigger than a Zafira. Which must mean that I have a teeny tiny dick. However, I getting mine chopped off anyway, so it really doesn't matter...
Come on! We need to know. Legs - is this you?

I would imagine that the answer is yes - due to the fact that "legs" signature block has now changed to say something along the lines of
"yes it is me - the rumours are true - Problem?"

I don't have a thing for Legs. I've never met him/her/whatever. Fair play though, I bet there is some $hit flying around at his/her unit.

Does anyone know Legs? Anyone serve at the same unit? There can't be many guys becoming gals in the army! What do you think of this?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
OK, now I'm looking over my shoulder, and noticing that the hedge across the road is twitching - Is that you in there Addenuf? What's the problem?

DesktopCommando said:
Well she "commented" in the Int Corps Forum on it,

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=65381/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html

Although dont know what Legs sex is, seeing when asked if taken up the hoop the answer was yes if paid enough ???

So male or female, still no problem, so why rant about it !!
I went back to the link mentioned here, the person that the SCUM is on about is still presenting a programme on Discovery channel on weaponry in a male guise.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
DesktopCommando said:
Well she "commented" in the Int Corps Forum on it,

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=65381/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html

Although dont know what Legs sex is, seeing when asked if taken up the hoop the answer was yes if paid enough ???

So male or female, still no problem, so why rant about it !!
I went back to the link mentioned here, the person that the SCUM is on about is still presenting a programme on Discovery channel on weaponry in a male guise.
Of course - the programme is live isn't it? Check the date stamp at the end of the programme and you'll find it's quite old, and is repeated over and over again.

drain_sniffer said:
I know legs personally (but not biblically) and I can state that I have been sworn to secrecy....
If I can get hold of photos of your nemesis TAZ (man u fan) naked with a Brazilizn goat herder and a donkey would you be willing to share your information on Legs? :twisted:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
DS, Hi mate, long time no speak! Well, I bet this was a shock for you to hear wasn't it?

Iron. Why ask DS? If you want to know about me, then why not ask me?

Latest Threads