Is this Legs ours?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Addenuf, May 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking over the MoD Oracle forum, I came across this:
    I've seen 'Legs' on here, and I'm curious. Is this the same person? Is our Legs having a sex change?

Opinions please

2. steady...

Ready, Aim, Fire!

3. I don't know. In the same thread I found this:

and this:

4. And look - there's more.

5. You appear to be quite transfixed with this 'Legs' Addenuf. Is this a yearning of yours?

6. At least LEGS as the balls to come on ARRSE :twisted: I dont mind when she a legs like her avatar :D

7. I would imagine that the answer is yes - due to the fact that "legs" signature block has now changed to say something along the lines of
    "yes it is me - the rumours are true - Problem?"

8. I don't have a thing for Legs. I've never met him/her/whatever. Fair play though, I bet there is some $hit flying around at his/her unit.

Does anyone know Legs? Anyone serve at the same unit? There can't be many guys becoming gals in the army! What do you think of this?

9. I sence a legs fetish....and not a good one.

10. Who gives a flying fcuk? Good luck to him/her. :?

You seem obsessed with this. :yawn:

11. If your reading this thread legs beware THERES A STALKER about. Do you IMMAC them they look great :D

12. OK, now I'm looking over my shoulder, and noticing that the hedge across the road is twitching - Is that you in there Addenuf? What's the problem?

13. I went back to the link mentioned here, the person that the SCUM is on about is still presenting a programme on Discovery channel on weaponry in a male guise.