• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Is this legal? (Ebay again)

Cheers!

Firearms Act 1937 (consolidating act, therefore replacing previous legislation):

firearm," except where otherwise expressly provided, means any lethal barrelled weapon of any description from which any shot, bullet or other
missile can be discharged and includes any prohibited weapon, whether it is such a lethal weapon as aforesaid or not, any component part
of any such lethal or prohibited weapon, and any accessory to any such weapon designed or adapted to diminish the noise or flash caused
by firing the weapon;
The Met (firearms qualified officer serving in SO**) have told me that a magazine is not a "component part", Lothian and Borders have told me that it is (and let me off with an unofficial caution for having 4 in my luggage).

Who would want to buy that shit?

SunrayDown said:
Who would want to buy that s***?
A Walting Airsofter? or a very sad person :roll: But a lot of cash for scrap, hmm must be a few K in mine. :D

Forget this e-bay rubbish, its small beer. Check out the Withams web site and you will see where all the 'whole fleet managed' assets have gone.

Thats really feckin criminal and something to remeMber when hitch-hiking back from SPTA. Blood boils.