Is this for real?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by amazing__lobster, Dec 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh my GOD thats terrible 8O

This is a disgrace alert the police

<sarcasm mode off>

2. The Thought Police will already be on their way.

3. HAHA HAHA. Now thats is Funny!

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Unfortunately i know where he is coming from.

Ebay is rife with african scammers, usually Nigerian, trying to get people to send goods urgently with promises of payment by Moneygram, or whatever. A payment that never turns up.

Tried selling a mobile recently, had to relist it 3 bloody times because some tw@t in Nigeria kept feeding me the "please sir post urgently because this is present for my father" or some other twaddle. Big giveaway is the bidder is always newly registered.

Fcukers.

5. If somebody tips up with a claim of racial discrimination, it could make for an interesting court case. He's not specific about any particular race and Africa hosts most of them.

I think the laws still permit xenophobia. :twisted:

6. Can't see anything wrong with what he wrote,I had the exact same as you experianced (and clearly he is switched onto it)but sadly I deleted my reply because it had an attatchment, it went along the lines of <insert as many explitives in the whole of Pulp Fiction condensed into one paragraph>regards,me

For more info look here(419eaters website), they scam millions out of unsuspecting people!

7. My brother has tried to sell various mobile phones that had last second (hugely inflated) bids from African countries in the last few seconds to scupper the auction and leave their own auctions more viable :?

Wucking Fankers! 8O

Edited to add (hugely inflated)

8. I can see why you're laugthing, A 56K modem! Disgracefull.

What? Did I miss something?