Is This For Real?

Seriously, what is this country coming to?
Outrageous- There are too many blue hues in the artwork of that cover; the pale blue of the gentleman's jumper over the EU blue of the frame beneath is contrasted with the dark blue of the lady's clothing over a washed out purple blue tone beneath. To add insult to injury the DWP blue is YET another blue tone. It makes my eyes bleed and sadly yes- our nation's branding is confused at best.

SORT IT OUT UK. Grrrr etc.

Might I point out that the manicure on the holder of the document would lead me to believe that he's some sort of peasant and those shorts leave a lot to be desired.

no full stop after ''benefits'' outrages me.........................

int it great that we help our visiting chums, with a nice glossy insruction manual......................

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm just surprised you found a copy in English, I mean why? Surely most people coming here that are going to be claiming benefits probably have enough trouble reading their own language never mind ours?

I'm just surprised you found a copy in English, I mean why? Surely most people coming here that are going to be claiming benefits probably have enough trouble reading their own language never mind ours?
tish and piffle ! they can speak perfect ''queens'' when needed !!!!!!!!!

tish and piffle ! they can speak perfect ''queens'' when needed !!!!!!!!!
The only time they lose their command of English is when a Policeman is in front of them. Convenient, but we are learning......

try ''trigger'' words !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The Intelligence Cell 6
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 6
E The Intelligence Cell 10