• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is This For Real?

Seriously, what is this country coming to?
Outrageous- There are too many blue hues in the artwork of that cover; the pale blue of the gentleman's jumper over the EU blue of the frame beneath is contrasted with the dark blue of the lady's clothing over a washed out purple blue tone beneath. To add insult to injury the DWP blue is YET another blue tone. It makes my eyes bleed and sadly yes- our nation's branding is confused at best.

SORT IT OUT UK. Grrrr etc.

Might I point out that the manicure on the holder of the document would lead me to believe that he's some sort of peasant and those shorts leave a lot to be desired.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm just surprised you found a copy in English, I mean why? Surely most people coming here that are going to be claiming benefits probably have enough trouble reading their own language never mind ours?

Latest Threads