Is This For Real?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DannyFishcharge, Feb 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seriously, what is this country coming to?

Attached Files:

2. You mixed the words up, it should read "What is coming to this country".

3. Outrageous- There are too many blue hues in the artwork of that cover; the pale blue of the gentleman's jumper over the EU blue of the frame beneath is contrasted with the dark blue of the lady's clothing over a washed out purple blue tone beneath. To add insult to injury the DWP blue is YET another blue tone. It makes my eyes bleed and sadly yes- our nation's branding is confused at best.

SORT IT OUT UK. Grrrr etc.

4. Might I point out that the manicure on the holder of the document would lead me to believe that he's some sort of peasant and those shorts leave a lot to be desired.

5. Available in ten languages

6. no full stop after ''benefits'' outrages me.........................

• Like Like x 1
  7. That pic + Daily Mail = mc^2

8. int it great that we help our visiting chums, with a nice glossy insruction manual......................

9. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

I'm just surprised you found a copy in English, I mean why? Surely most people coming here that are going to be claiming benefits probably have enough trouble reading their own language never mind ours?

• Like Like x 1
  10. tish and piffle ! they can speak perfect ''queens'' when needed !!!!!!!!!

11. Posting the Urdu version wouldn't have the same effect.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The only time they lose their command of English is when a Policeman is in front of them. Convenient, but we are learning......

13. try ''trigger'' words !