Is this chap the real deal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay,lets not beat around the bush ,ive been talking a fair while now to a chap,the thing is i want to know is he telling the truth or stringing me along ?
He claims hes in the T.A ,on deployment in Afghanistan something to do with the stabilization force of the north Atlantic treaty organization in Kabul,.
Hes a captain with the T.A ,bomb disposal unit engagement team commander ...sorry i have no idea what that is ,i know its todo with disposal of bombs any wally could understand that
:)How, is the question do i find out hes telling the truth ? there's just something i cant put my finger on about him ,if he is fair enough ,if not its bugger off .thankyou x

Yay another walt thread! Ask him if he is Royal Logistic Corps or Royal Engineers!

okay,lets not beat around the bush ,ive been talking a fair while now to a chap,the thing is i want to know is he telling the truth or stringing me along ?
He claims hes in the T.A ,on deployment in Afghanistan something to do with the stabilization force of the north Atlantic treaty organization in Kabul,.
Hes a captain with the T.A ,bomb disposal unit engagement team commander ...sorry i have no idea what that is ,i know its todo with disposal of bombs any wally could understand that
:)How, is the question do i find out hes telling the truth ? there's just something i cant put my finger on about him ,if he is fair enough ,if not its bugger off .thankyou x
Dunno Bec, what makes you think he might be telling fibs?

Ah crap i forgot to ask for photos! Its the Int cell so i will keep it clean! Photos pleeeeeeeese. You not him!

Welcome to ARRSE and thankyou for starting such a lovely thread. May I politely ask you to post your query in the Waltenkommando section?

Thanks very much.

Z.O.

M

Mark The Convict

Hes a captain with the T.A ,bomb disposal unit engagement team commander ...sorry i have no idea what that is
That's all right beck, I think you'll find that he doesn't either. Welcome to ARRSE, before it all gets horrid.

Seen him? so this is an internet dalliance?

Love, if you are serious, google the London Gazette and see if his name is in there on the search function. If he is a captain his name will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Intelligence Cell 24
Bad CO The Intelligence Cell 7
TheLordFlasheart Aviation 4