Is this chap the real deal ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by beck2012, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. okay,lets not beat around the bush ,ive been talking a fair while now to a chap,the thing is i want to know is he telling the truth or stringing me along ?
    He claims hes in the T.A ,on deployment in Afghanistan something to do with the stabilization force of the north Atlantic treaty organization in Kabul,.
    Hes a captain with the T.A ,bomb disposal unit engagement team commander ...sorry i have no idea what that is ,i know its todo with disposal of bombs any wally could understand that
    :)How, is the question do i find out hes telling the truth ? there's just something i cant put my finger on about him ,if he is fair enough ,if not its bugger off .thankyou x
  2. How big are your tits?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yay another walt thread! Ask him if he is Royal Logistic Corps or Royal Engineers!
  4. behave :nod:
  5. Dunno Bec, what makes you think he might be telling fibs?
  6. Ah crap i forgot to ask for photos! Its the Int cell so i will keep it clean! Photos pleeeeeeeese. You not him!
  7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Why? Gallery is there for you to use...... :D
  8. Welcome to ARRSE and thankyou for starting such a lovely thread. May I politely ask you to post your query in the Waltenkommando section?

Thanks very much.

9. OP: Plenty of Fish candidate?
  10. no pic at moment thankyou ; ) not sure if hes telling fib just i dont know ,i think hes too good to be true
  11. Has he taken you to a mess do yet?
  12. That's all right beck, I think you'll find that he doesn't either. Welcome to ARRSE, before it all gets horrid.
  13. Does his beret look like it was shaped by the BBC props department?
  14. how bigs your dangles then ?.....:thumright:
  15. so hes lying ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.