Is this Badge legal ?

What I would like to know is can this be worn on the Queens uniform?

The crown is not hers its not anyones ! nor does it say "certa cito " but it might not need to ?

As for the alien in the middle well that’s the worst bit of all !

Your thoughts gentlemen

Attachments

Looks f****** awful. More like a prancing reindeer!

Whose abortion is it?

TheKnave said:
fatmini said:
Physically. Yes. By anyone other than a complete bell end. No.
Realy ? im stunned ! What about corporate image ? Copy right ? etc

Its like having a Ralph lauren polo shirt with a donkey on it and selling it as the real thing ,customs and excise would be knocking at your door within the hour !

surly you cant have any old badge you fancy?

It's one of the needle-point kits isn't it?

How long did it take you to finish?

I wish this was a wind up !

However it is the latest issue to a unit ,I happily am no longer part of.

I blame labour ,this is a defence cut to far !

looks like something the Womans Institute have been making!

go on tell all which unit is wearing this?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
fatmini said:
TheKnave said:
fatmini said:
Physically. Yes. By anyone other than a complete bell end. No.
Realy ? im stunned ! What about corporate image ? Copy right ? etc

Its like having a Ralph lauren polo shirt with a donkey on it and selling it as the real thing ,customs and excise would be knocking at your door within the hour !

surly you cant have any old badge you fancy?
No "They" won't. "They" don't exist, and haven't for about 5 yrs...

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like Predator does Swan Lake!!! and whats that dodgey crown all about?

as in Matchstick Men ?

I think its a Banksy

OK I'm being pedantic. The physical act of attaching the badge to a garment is possible.

I can't see the Corps dress comittee having agreed to this badge being authorised for wear in any form of dress.

Any use of the cap badge whether on a beret or a collar dog etc is to a standardised and authorised pattern and cannot be altered, for example in this case without the certa cito or laurel.

Also, the Corps dress comittee approve the supplier once a pattern has been agreed. So if someone has just got these on the cheap from somewhere, they need a dry slap.

TheKnave said:
Also, the Corps dress comittee approve the supplier once a pattern has been agreed. So if someone has just got these on the cheap from somewhere, they need a dry slap.
I agree 100%

TheKnave said:
OK I'm being pedantic. The physical act of attaching the badge to a garment is possible.

I can't see the Corps dress comittee having agreed to this badge being authorised for wear in any form of dress.

Any use of the cap badge whether on a beret or a collar dog etc is to a standardised and authorised pattern and cannot be altered, for example in this case without the certa cito or laurel.
Genuinely not sure on this one, but who decides on the dress regs for the rump 'Yeomanry' TA units, is it their Corps (be it RA (yes I know its a Regt), Sigs, RE, RLC etc) or some committee of old buffers from the TA units passim.

I'm aware of the dogs breakfast the LONDONS have made of it, but that's a bit different.

whatley said:
TheKnave said:

Genuinely not sure on this one, but who decides on the dress regs for the rump 'Yeomanry' TA units, is it their Corps (be it RA (yes I know its a Regt), Sigs, RE, RLC etc) or some committee of old buffers from the TA units passim.

I'm aware of the dogs breakfast the LONDONS have made of it, but that's a bit different.

(My bold )
Oooh you mean there are more mutant cap badges out there ? :?

Lets see the pics then ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The NAAFI Bar 55
B Royal Signals 41
Capt_Aubergine The Intelligence Cell 9