Is this ARRSEpedia censiorship?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TAFKAB, Feb 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There seems to be a division as to what's allowed and what's not allowed on ARRSEpedia. Consider this contribution:

The wholly applicable entry can now not be accessed due to the object, i.e. the ARRSE member FiveAlpha, having subjected the entry to a whole gamut of mindless attacks (see "History"), just to detract from its essential truth.

I don't think that was the original intention of ARRSEpedia

MitSommerGreetings and all

2. I can safely assume from that, that he has made you cry like a bird at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Fuck me Bugsy, you are no longer content to wait for your outrage subject to appear in a forum post, you are now trawling (or is that trolling?) for outrage in Arrsepedia.

BTW that appears to be an accurate description of the uber-cunt 5A, so what is your problem. Can't you stand the truth? :)

4. Bugsy me old fruit! You know I've stated before that I have no problem with you at all & have enjoyed your posts, but seriously: were you drinking when you wrote that ARRSEpedia entry and if so, specifically what?

Cheers.

5. I don't think it's got anything to do with censorship you drug addled old cunt. I kept editing your bollocks with pearlers like 'busy aka kalle_m aka TAFKAB is a liar and drug addict. You kept changing it back and so on etc. I received a polite warning from the arrsepedia nerd Buck Felize saying he would block me or words to that effect. I replied with something along the lines of he appeared in the movie 'The Crying Game', basically inferring that he was a he-she. He locked the arrsepedia entry FivaAlpha for a week. Incidentally, the arrsepedia entry is now all about you now, you odious little bog-trotter.

FiveAlpha - ARRSEpedia

Snigger. I hope your heart explodes with rage. You dirty drug-dealing bullshitter.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HHH

HHH LE

How many log-ins do you need FFS ?

7. A few as he keeps getting banned. He takes drugs you know.

8. HHH

HHH LE

They should ban his ISP address, that would give us all some peace.

9. Dont think its possible,dynamic addresses and all that

10. Not having been party to the original discussion concerning ARRSEpedia, you can't claim any knowledge of what the 'original intent' may or may not have been. Instead, you abrogate yourself the right to assume.

It was not the intention to continue the levy of VAT and licencing hours beyond WWI. Go complain about something important, you gutless puppet.

11. What, ALL of his ISP address space ;-) Lets hope he's not on BT then!

12. Good evening Bugsy,

I'm surmising from your tantrum that either you have had a nervous breakdown or imbibed the contents of a Boeing 747's wings.

Then again it could be the grief caused by you being the relative of a family murdered by the British Army;

My name is Maximus Bugsy, dealer of heroin in the South of Ireland, general all round cunt, loyal servant to the Soviet nation. Second cousin removed to a murdered cousin, nephew to a murdered aunt. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

You liar.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Bugsy - Stop fucking bullying 5A!!!

That is all.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Either you're really fucking bored 5A or the pet shop had ran out of kittens for you to stamp on cos that Arrsepedia entry must have took fucking ages!

• Like Like x 1
  15. It took a simple right click cut 'n' paste from the bugsy arrsepedia entry that stanley1975 did. Eight seconds to induce cardiac infarction on bugsy who in his own words....

doesn't take me serious even though most of his new incarnation's posts are about me. Anyone would think I wind him up or something. He takes drugs you know.

• Like Like x 1