Is This A Walt?

I was taking a stroll through the local park today and there was this guy stood by some bushes in Army uniform. A few people had stopped to talk to him and the somewhat older woman he was with. He kept telling them he was a crackshot and killed lots of 'bad' men. I don't know, a lot of what he said didn't stack up but I couldn't be sure and didn't want to cause a ruck if this guy was genuine.
Knowing that the ARRSE collective can sniff out a walt in a moment I managed to get a picture of him. Does anyone know this guy? Is he genuine or just another Walt? If he is a Walt what should we do? Who's up for paying him a visit and 'politely' telling him he's been rumbled and to pipe down before he gets himself into serious shit.
Here's the guy - Walt or Not?

I was taking a stroll through the local park today and there was this guy stood by some bushes in Army uniform. A few people had stopped to talk to him and the somewhat older woman he was with. He kept telling them he was a crackshot and killed lots of 'bad' men. I don't know, a lot of what he said didn't stack up but I couldn't be sure and didn't want to cause a ruck if this guy was genuine.
Knowing that the ARRSE collective can sniff out a walt in a moment I managed to get a picture of him. Does anyone know this guy? Is he genuine or just another Walt? If he is a Walt what should we do? Who's up for paying him a visit and 'politely' telling him he's been rumbled and to pipe down before he gets himself into serious shit.
I say walt as "he" looks very much "she" to me. The rest adds up so we have our first GI Jane special forces wonder kid walting as a Tom-Para-commando-them-taps-nose-cant-say-too-much. I blame the man orientated media for forcing a female heroine into walting as a bloke.

If he/she is pukka gen then THEY will be on to you for that heinous breach of PERSEC. No doubt THEY are running low on black nasty and thus our steely eyed dealer of Percy Pigs was diffy due to stocks having to be ordered from THEM.

All you're going to hear is phutt-phutt, better get your will squared away now. I'll have your motor pleasethankyouverymuch.

Was the 'older' woman a certain Junior NCO (could be Cpl or LCpl) with a scar on her chest?

I think you can see what kind of skills this man is packing. On the left hand picture he is about to break out the right handed Korean dolphin snapping Jew Goose neck grip.

That Stephen Hawkings used to be a speed walker until he walked into one of those. Never argue with that boy about rusks.

Yes but can we be sure, I don't want to go rushing in to find I've made a dreadful mistake, he might even turn nasty.
Careful, I think that may be the bloke who was 3rd through the window at the Embassy Siege.

Careful, I think that may be the bloke who was 3rd through the window at the Embassy Siege.
Has anyone got the bottle to ask about the boat house doors? That stance screams DEATH!!!

While we're on the subject of Walts, I have my doubts about this person too.

You sad bored twat! Redundancy is just for people like you - get in there; then you can Walt away for the rest of your sad life!

The only way to be sure, mate, is to kick it in the face.

As a former member of that unit (the 12th Playgroup Sniper Platoon) I can promise you that they are sufficient in hand-to-hand combat and that they will happily turn your boot around, knocking you onto the ground before you have the chance to make contact. They are incredibly swift and violent.

So, next time you're in the park.

Walk up to the suspect.
Kick them in the face - REALLY fucking hard and quick.

RUN!

If you look back and the fucker is chasing you - there's nothing I can do for you, mate.

So you were in the park,amongst the bushes,chatting up some innocent child,you looking to get on The Register?.........
Effin good point that. Markintime what exactly were you doing in the park?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Intelligence Cell 7
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 9
Mighty_doh_nut Infantry 38