Is this a problem?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by tom160590, Feb 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK,lets cut to the chase,its my 1st post so,Hi, anyway myquestionis regarding the medical.Basically i'm a bollock short D: lol and im just wondering if it'll prevent me joining the army Cheers
  2. It's usual to have one longer than the other. ;)

It shouldn't be a problem. They do say that eunuchs make the best soldiers, anyway.
  3. Yes it will hinder your Army Career at a later date,when every fecker takes the p*ss and you end up leaving and becoming a hermit. Gods teeth women aint got any bollox and they let them join,so why shouldnt they let half a man in.
  4. No mate, you'll be fine I think. Anyone who takes the piss out of something like that should be ashamed IMO.
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Mate of mine is one short as well - he has a rubber one in its place. His party trick is putting it on the table and belting it with a beer bottle. Reactions of those watching is priceless.

Crack on, shouldn't stop you at all.
  6. The only possible problem I can see is in the reason how you came to be a eunuch?

More details may help? :? :twisted:
  7. ive seen a bloke do that once only he was pissed and used the wrong one
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Funnily enough, i've seen my mate do that as well. He went down like a sack of shit - so did I, but I was wetting myself laughing :D
  9. Thanks for the answers guys:) and for not taking the pee XD (Too much anyway lol) excuse the shoddy typing in my first post, i posted it from my ps3 so i couldn't make the post too long :p good to know that it doesn't matter that was my biggest worry about the medical tbh, time to crack on with getting fit before i join D:. lol and to the guy who wanted to know how come i only have one, i was born that way lol, and i aren't a eunuch, they have no balls.(AFAIK) :p
  10. i'm assuming you've been checked that the other one isn't lurking and just never descended? Retained nads are more prone to tumours, something to do with being too warm in the abdominal cavity!
  11. Join the RLC they have no plums, so you'll be going with an advantage.

Avoid the Army Air Corps, you'll need three boll0cks to keep the birds that will throw themselves at your feet full of batter.
  12. It wont stop you joining, but you're probably already fukced up in the head anyway!
    Just look at that guy, what was he called...?

13. lol,nice one XD anyway guys thanks alot for your help.And yeah i have been checked to see if it's undescended, it's no lol it's just not there:p
  14. I'm sure you can always get a boost over the 2ft wall :lol:

I'll be the 6ft 5 monster giving it to you ;)
  15. Not sure i understand what you mean :?