Is this a prime example of Spam Paranoia

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 57Chevy, May 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Theres a shock commy weasel micheal moore supports this.

2. Misleading information on the first page:

This is technically true. However, the law says:

The law states that the school must tell you that they might give your private information to the military, and advise you that you can opt out.

No shock here.

NTM

3. land of the FREE?
    home of the .........

4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Typical Crap, from the anti-war, left wing tree hugging wantabe hippie trash. :x

5. So it's perfectly OK to pass on pupils' details without them knowing, is it, Trippy?
    Doesn't that sound just a teeny bit Soviet-Unionish to you?

MsG

6. Bush is trying to sieze and confiscate Moore's latest offering about the US so called 'healthcare system' - entitled Sicko, but Harvey Weinstein was ahead of the game and secreted the film overseas in a more free and democratic country somewhere - who's name he's not telling us. Good luck to them and I can't wait to see the 'commy' (sic) weasel's take on the fleecing, profiteering drugs companies.

7. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Garbage in — Garbage Out! :wink:

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Load of shoit, not interested. That is why I spend my time on a Military-Mostly-Only website rather than a trotski-tree-hugging shoithole.

9. Unless you're in the habit of not reading the literature that the school sends you, you will not be ignorant of the fact that the school will pass on details on the students.

NTM

10. [​IMG]

Mountain molehill, molehill mountain. Har Har!