Is this a OTC Web Site??

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Flip_Flop_the_Gog, Mar 31, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't know if I am the only one but you could be mistaken into thinking that this is an OTC site with the odd regular logging on occasionally.

As an ex OTC bod myself I have no objection to OTC people using the site but it does seem to have been somewhat taken over with discussions on MTQ2 and who the Inf PSI is shagging.

Clearly students nowadays have even more time on their hands than when I was a member of the great unwashed intellectuals.

2. i missed out on the inf psi conversation... but it is the easter holidays, and therefore our dreadful workload (hmm...) has eased off, so here we are, maybe its true and we need to get lives, but nevermind...

3. Its clearly not, id say your obviously trying to stir shit / get a bite - this should be in the NAAFI really shouldnt it.

Well thats my opinion

4. M-M - I agree - they are going to stir and try and get a bite - do they know who they are mucking about with?????

To the NAAFI please mods.

5. When I was at Uni (after leaving the forces) I had fcuk all time free :evil: If I wasn't studying, revising or doing coursework I was labouring on building sites every holiday and some weekends during term time, the missus had two jobs and I had grants and student loans.........and we were skint.......... :evil: where the fcuk do you find time to get on here you idle bastards :lol:. Mind its just as well I never had the bloody interwebnethingy as I would never had got my 2:1 :lol: