Is this a good name?

Gizzer

Clanker
Probably incorrect forum, however, i'm creating an fps on warfare of today and the only name i can come up with is battlestorm, any good, improvements, ideas. Sorry if this is on wrong forum.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Probably incorrect forum, however, i'm creating an fps on warfare of today and the only name i can come up with is battlestorm, any good, improvements, ideas. Sorry if this is on wrong forum.
What's fps?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Excellent point. I have no doubts that he will likely receive a length at some point; willingly or coerced.

So long as he doesn't start a thread or make a game out of it, I won't care

Ritch

LE
any good, improvements, ideas. Sorry if this is on wrong forum.

No.

Yes, lots.

Yes - go put your nightlight on and go to bed.

Have you ever thought about posting this in say... Ooh... The Gaming and Software section? :roll: Actually, don't bother, we prefer Battlefield 4.

It's a shit name. You are trying to mix Bulletstorm up with Battlefield, you are thus a bit of a toilet.

Also most FPS's are a massive undertaking that takes a lot of resource in time and manpower to produce. If you had a development team behind you, they would have already advised you that your idea is shite.

HTH.

You don't need a name until your team have almost finished the game and you are starting on the marketing. A modern game needs many people to create it. It is not cheap to do like it used to be. SO when you have some screen shots and demo video show us and I am sure the helpful ARRSErs will come up with some names for you.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You don't need a name until your team have almost finished the game and you are starting on the marketing. A modern game needs many people to create it. It is not cheap to do like it used to be. SO when you have some screen shots and demo video show us and I am sure the helpful ARRSErs will come up with some names for you.
I have quite the list already, pound says he doesn't use one of them

Latest Threads