Is this a good buy?

Bresser's a reasonably well known brand for astronomy gear. I had a cheapo 70mm Bresser scope and for the money it was great. I also have one of their microscopes and it's a very good bit of kit indeed. The prices on that site look a bit high though. I'd shop around. Also look at Celestron models. They're about equivalent to Bresser, except better for pure astronomy stuff especially at the higher end. They sell a few of each other's rebadged products. I'd say that scope would be a good buy at under 150 quid, but not at £189.99.

A case in point: your site has my microscope for £387.99 "reduced from £549.99." I just found it on a German site for €369 and it usually goes for under £350 online.

Yep, it's a good un and it will look dead ally on your mantel piece. Along with the Argy shell case and the sash-weight from the Iiranian embassy window.

S

syledis

Great, i hope the birds im looking at out of my back window appreciate how ally it is as well!!

Mind you don't get arrested as a peeping tom!

This was selling for £49 before christmas, didn't buy one and now regret it. I did buy their Jessops own brand 10x42 binos for about £25 in the same sale. Cant fault them at the price.