Is Theresa May under too much pressure?

A "plan to control immigration" with no basis in law. The woman's obsessed with trying to do battle with European courts.

Qatada is reported to have taken £21m in Legal Aid so far. Seems the reception he got wasn't that hostile
Who cares what she says. She's clearly on a different planet to the rest of us.

If they are from other euro land countries they are allowed free access to other euro land countries.
Aye, but we aren't in the Euro, we are in the EU and people who come from other EU countries should be allowed free access for a certain time period (3 months or so) and not come in as scroungers etc as they do now.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I feel it's due to all the worry about her support for homosexual marriage, who is getting what out of the Olympic game and clearing out the House of Lords. Such really important stuff during a time of severe recession, (almost) uncontrolled immigration and incompetent government must be making her really ill.

I think it is the bags and black rings under her eyes.Maybe she needs a holiday?

Agreed, the saggy old witch is looking more like ... err a saggy old witch.

Anyway, I thought under Maastricht and ratified under Lisbon that there was a 'get out clause' on European immigration?

ugly

LE
Does this mean the queues at Heathrow have finally reached tarmac?

perhaps she could be invited to a 999 party?

I'm sure she'd be made welcome.

She needs beating to death with a spade but, failing that, just fucking sacking; she is not as bad as Jacqui Smith but, mind you, that's not saying much. Rant over.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 9
Bravo_Bravo The Intelligence Cell 4
jarrod248 The NAAFI Bar 155