Is Theresa May under too much pressure?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. A "plan to control immigration" with no basis in law. The woman's obsessed with trying to do battle with European courts.
  2. Who cares what she says. She's clearly on a different planet to the rest of us.
  3. I think it is the bags and black rings under her eyes.Maybe she needs a holiday?
  4. Or a good drubbing. Any volunteers?
  5. Stupid question, but why doesn't she stop migrants anyway, whether the fucking euro collapses or not?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If they are from other euro land countries they are allowed free access to other euro land countries.
  7. Aye, but we aren't in the Euro, we are in the EU and people who come from other EU countries should be allowed free access for a certain time period (3 months or so) and not come in as scroungers etc as they do now.
  8. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I feel it's due to all the worry about her support for homosexual marriage, who is getting what out of the Olympic game and clearing out the House of Lords. Such really important stuff during a time of severe recession, (almost) uncontrolled immigration and incompetent government must be making her really ill.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. I'd fuck it.

.....and she'd have bigger back eyes than that.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I wouldn't, she probably has saggy tits and a twat that has saggy piss flaps as well.
  11. You say it like it's a bad thing?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

Agreed, the saggy old witch is looking more like ... err a saggy old witch.

Anyway, I thought under Maastricht and ratified under Lisbon that there was a 'get out clause' on European immigration?