Is There Two Interviews?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by infantry_man, Feb 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This might be a stupid question but i have got my first interview tomorrow but i have heard people saying there is two interviews is that right?
    and dose any one know what happens after the interview (Like how long it takes from your interview to selection)
    i appreciate any feed back
    Thanks.

2. there is lots of interviews, and can last anything from 3-9 months, depending on which regiment you join.

3. I only had one interview and had a selection date a few days after.This was just for me so of course the time span can vary depending on when your recruiter can get you off down to ADSC.

4. I had two interviews at the recruitment office. One with my recruiting sergeant, followed thirty minutes later by one with the head recruiter (WO1 or 2, can't remember now!). Remember that it is NOT just a formality turn up suited and booted, do your home work and know where you will be doing phase one and two training for all of your job choices.

5. Ok thanks alot for your help

6. This makes me panic

From my post in the officers section

7. like i said