IS THERE STTE IN HERRICK??????

HI

DID TRY TO SEARCH FOR BUT CAME UP BLANK, AND I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE CHAIN OF COMMAND SAME AS B4. IF ANY1 COULD TELL ME THE SCORE ON STTE FOR ARMOURERS OUT IN AFGAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT. MMMMWAH MUCH APPRECIATED.

OLD SCOOL REEEEEESPECC

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Try using the caps lock key and English and you may get a response.

Gruffalo- PM me with which bits you are after and i will have a chat at work and figure out who you need to speak to.
also let me know unit/ class/ loc

Auld-Yin said:
Thankyou Auld-Yin, for your invaluable input in reguards to my punctuation, grammer and my choice of symantics, I always appreciate constructive criticism from our friends north of the border.
However I find your pettifogging most phantasmagorical as this is an informal forum in which to chat.
I found your response alarmingly incongruous.

Good day!

ugly

LE
Informal it may be but shouting gets ignored or shouted back at. Pettifogging it is not!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
GRUFFAL0 said:
Auld-Yin said:
Thankyou Auld-Yin, for your invaluable input in reguards to my punctuation, grammer and my choice of symantics, I always appreciate constructive criticism from our friends north of the border.
However I find your pettifogging most phantasmagorical as this is an informal forum in which to chat.

Good day!
You're welcome :D

ugly said:
Informal it may be but shouting gets ignored or shouted back at. Pettifogging it is not!
Well good day ugly.

If you were to look into the definition of pettifogging (of which i have no need), you would find that the word is (in my humble view) wholey applicable in this instance.
I belive that my beef was with Auld-Yin, whom took it upon himself to impress his thoughts, for which i am (and forever will be) in his dept, after which he has taken the reply in the spirt of humor and good grace that is befitting of a gentleman

So stop bugging us. I find your particular brand of psychobablry about as useful and about as effective as fairy dust.

Now I say Good day!

GRUFFAL0 said:
Auld-Yin said:

Good day!
[Pours coffee, pulls up chair and awaits the show

ice cream any one?]

ugly

LE
GRUFFAL0 said:
ugly said:
Well good day ugly.

If you were to look into the definition of pettifogging (of which i have no need), you would find that the word is (in my humble view) wholey applicable in this instance.
I belive that my beef was with Auld-Yin, whom took it upon himself to impress his thoughts, for which i am (and forever will be) in his dept, after which he has taken the reply in the spirt of humor and good grace that is befitting of a gentleman

So stop bugging us. I find your particular brand of psychobablry about as useful and about as effective as fairy dust.

Now I say Good day!
I have as this seems to be the only way to point out that you are indeed a muppet.
In the later middle ages, there was a class of lawyers who earned their livings making a great deal of fuss over minor legal cases. About 1560 they came to be called pettifoggers. They often had limited concern for scruples or conscience and the term was deeply contemptuous.

Petty, then as now, meant something minor or trivial (from the French petit, small), so that part is obvious enough, but where does fogger come from?

Theories abound. One of the better known, and quoted as fact in a few dictionaries, is that it originated in a German family named Fugger, who were successful merchants and financiers of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, based in Augsburg. German, together with Dutch and other Germanic languages, also had variations on fugger as a word for people who were wealthy or grasping about money, or whose business methods were disreputable. Hence in English fogger, dating from the later sixteenth century but long obsolete, was a word for an underhand dealer; this might just be the source.
Now perhaps you would like to explain just how good manners such as not shouting is petty?
Oh of course you dont have to as we are all beneath your contempt you fecking muppet. Wind yer neck in and do your job unless you are really a drill pig and you only have one send setting!

verticalgyro said:
It would be much easier to pretend you were articulate and literate if you posted with good spelling, grammar and well constructed sentences.

As it is you are just proving you are actually a stroker who can't use the correct channels for finding out information and chooses to use ARRSE to do his job for him, then spits his virtual dummy when people treat him like the aforementioned stroker.

You're no better than the Crafty who asked how to get some silver paint; in fact I would say you are worse as you are trying to exhibit that you have a superior command of the English language whilst making my brain sore with your "old scool grammer".

In closing, may I wish you a good day, you utterly rude cunt. Enjoy your Tour.

Dearest Verticalgyro.

This crusade of literate wizardry you have set yourself upon is very honourable, heavens above the Lord does like a Trier and Hell so do I Mr verticalgyro, so do I. A word of advice good sir, a gentleman of calibre, as you quite desperately wish to portray should never use profanities of such vulgar nature! Unless of course one has misplaced his pipe / pocket watch / spats. Certainly not in this instance however sir! Hence I have revoked the “good”!

For further scenarios in which coarse language may be excused, you may request my assistance, but I may decline! That is my prerogative as a gentleman of stature.

As long as we are on the subject of revealing certain aspects of each other, I’m afraid that your attempt to be viewed as a learned scholar of unequivocal proportions, soaring high above the sea of mediocrity, swelling among the grey twilight of urine soaked misery in which the rest of us dwell, has been revealed as nothing but a farce!

I suggest you devote more time to reinforcing your literacy virtuoso than scouring forums of which you have no interest other than to make people aware of your existence!

In closing to you sir, no you may not wish me a good day, good day!

Ps Stroker??? I know you are but what am I?

You c unts are alright!

ugly said:
GRUFFAL0 said:
ugly said:
Well good day ugly.

Now I say Good day!
I have as this seems to be the only way to point out that you are indeed a muppet.
In the later middle ages, there was a class of lawyers who earned their livings making a great deal of fuss over minor legal cases. About 1560 they came to be called pettifoggers. They often had limited concern for scruples or conscience and the term was deeply contemptuous.

Petty, then as now, meant something minor or trivial (from the French petit, small), so that part is obvious enough, but where does fogger come from?

Theories abound. One of the better known, and quoted as fact in a few dictionaries, is that it originated in a German family named Fugger, who were successful merchants and financiers of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, based in Augsburg. German, together with Dutch and other Germanic languages, also had variations on fugger as a word for people who were wealthy or grasping about money, or whose business methods were disreputable. Hence in English fogger, dating from the later sixteenth century but long obsolete, was a word for an underhand dealer; this might just be the source.
Now perhaps you would like to explain just how good manners such as not shouting is petty?
Oh of course you dont have to as we are all beneath your contempt you fecking muppet. Wind yer neck in and do your job unless you are really a drill pig and you only have one send setting!

This in itself sir, is pettifogging......how ironic. Now good day! I say Good day sir!

GRUFFAL0 said:
verticalgyro said:
It would be much easier to pretend you were articulate and literate if you posted with good spelling, grammar and well constructed sentences.

As it is you are just proving you are actually a stroker who can't use the correct channels for finding out information and chooses to use ARRSE to do his job for him, then spits his virtual dummy when people treat him like the aforementioned stroker.

You're no better than the Crafty who asked how to get some silver paint; in fact I would say you are worse as you are trying to exhibit that you have a superior command of the English language whilst making my brain sore with your "old scool grammer".

In closing, may I wish you a good day, you utterly rude cunt. Enjoy your Tour.

Dearest Verticalgyro.

This crusade of literate wizardry you have set yourself upon is very honourable, heavens above the Lord does like a Trier and Hell so do I Mr verticalgyro, so do I. A word of advice good sir, a gentleman of calibre, as you quite desperately wish to portray should never use profanities of such vulgar nature! Unless of course one has misplaced his pipe / pocket watch / spats. Certainly not in this instance however sir! Hence I have revoked the “good”!

For further scenarios in which coarse language may be excused, you may request my assistance, but I may decline! That is my prerogative as a gentleman of stature.

As long as we are on the subject of revealing certain aspects of each other, I’m afraid that your attempt to be viewed as a learned scholar of unequivocal proportions, soaring high above the sea of mediocrity, swelling among the grey twilight of urine soaked misery in which the rest of us dwell, has been revealed as nothing but a farce!

I suggest you devote more time to reinforcing your literacy virtuoso than scouring forums of which you have no interest other than to make people aware of your existence!

In closing to you sir, no you may not wish me a good day, good day!

Ps Stroker??? I know you are but what am I?
Dashing_Chap with a spanner?

Dear Gruffalo,

STTE is any piece of tooling or test equipment that is not part of the individuals tool kit. Therefoe the answer to your question is - Yes, there is STTE on Herrick, however some of it will be for helicopters or AFV.
Please be specific. Use my Queen's English (not the mix of american, and big words that you seem so fond of).

Herrick, being the name for an operation, can not and certainly does not have STTE IN it, unless they are bloody silent letters!!!! STTE is defo present ON this operation, and in many guises...................you twat!

GRUFFAL0 said:
ugly said:
Well good day ugly.

Now I say Good day!
When you're not twisting spanners, are you kindly informing people by email that you are holding a large sum of money for them?

GRUFFAL0 said:
HI

DID TRY TO SEARCH FOR BUT CAME UP BLANK, AND I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE CHAIN OF COMMAND SAME AS B4. IF ANY1 COULD TELL ME THE SCORE ON STTE FOR ARMOURERS OUT IN AFGAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT. MMMMWAH MUCH APPRECIATED.

OLD SCOOL REEEEEESPECC
Dear Sir, please furnishing me with a copy of your MOD90, FMT600, bank details, and I will kindly provide you with the information you require.

Additionally, I will also provide you the 1billionUS/AUS/GBP worth of oil that my father managed to hide away in my bank account, before he died in an oil spill on the Gulf of Mexico that was arranged by the Russian Mafia/IRA/President Obama/Osama Bin Laden.

Please use it to build an orphanage.

Good days to you Sir,

A_L

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MADPIERRE16 Gunners 1
nomadcelt Classified Ads 18
3 Army Reserve 37