IS THERE STTE IN HERRICK??????

Discussion in 'REME' started by GRUFFAL0, Jun 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI

DID TRY TO SEARCH FOR BUT CAME UP BLANK, AND I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE CHAIN OF COMMAND SAME AS B4. IF ANY1 COULD TELL ME THE SCORE ON STTE FOR ARMOURERS OUT IN AFGAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT. MMMMWAH MUCH APPRECIATED.

OLD SCOOL REEEEEESPECC

2. GOD DAM YOU ANSWER ME

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Try using the caps lock key and English and you may get a response.

4. Gruffalo- PM me with which bits you are after and i will have a chat at work and figure out who you need to speak to.
    also let me know unit/ class/ loc

5. Thankyou Auld-Yin, for your invaluable input in reguards to my punctuation, grammer and my choice of symantics, I always appreciate constructive criticism from our friends north of the border.
    However I find your pettifogging most phantasmagorical as this is an informal forum in which to chat.
    I found your response alarmingly incongruous.

Good day!

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Informal it may be but shouting gets ignored or shouted back at. Pettifogging it is not!

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You're welcome :D

8. Well good day ugly.

If you were to look into the definition of pettifogging (of which i have no need), you would find that the word is (in my humble view) wholey applicable in this instance.
    I belive that my beef was with Auld-Yin, whom took it upon himself to impress his thoughts, for which i am (and forever will be) in his dept, after which he has taken the reply in the spirt of humor and good grace that is befitting of a gentleman

So stop bugging us. I find your particular brand of psychobablry about as useful and about as effective as fairy dust.

Now I say Good day!

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Bore off lesson learnt!

10. [Pours coffee, pulls up chair and awaits the show

ice cream any one?]

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I have as this seems to be the only way to point out that you are indeed a muppet.
    Now perhaps you would like to explain just how good manners such as not shouting is petty?
    Oh of course you dont have to as we are all beneath your contempt you fecking muppet. Wind yer neck in and do your job unless you are really a drill pig and you only have one send setting!

12. Dearest Verticalgyro.

This crusade of literate wizardry you have set yourself upon is very honourable, heavens above the Lord does like a Trier and Hell so do I Mr verticalgyro, so do I. A word of advice good sir, a gentleman of calibre, as you quite desperately wish to portray should never use profanities of such vulgar nature! Unless of course one has misplaced his pipe / pocket watch / spats. Certainly not in this instance however sir! Hence I have revoked the “good”!

For further scenarios in which coarse language may be excused, you may request my assistance, but I may decline! That is my prerogative as a gentleman of stature.

As long as we are on the subject of revealing certain aspects of each other, I’m afraid that your attempt to be viewed as a learned scholar of unequivocal proportions, soaring high above the sea of mediocrity, swelling among the grey twilight of urine soaked misery in which the rest of us dwell, has been revealed as nothing but a farce!

I suggest you devote more time to reinforcing your literacy virtuoso than scouring forums of which you have no interest other than to make people aware of your existence!

In closing to you sir, no you may not wish me a good day, good day!

Ps Stroker??? I know you are but what am I?

13. You c unts are alright!

14. This in itself sir, is pettifogging......how ironic. Now good day! I say Good day sir!

15. Now here is an example where vulgarity is used in an acceptable context! Thankyou sparky8!

Good day to you good Sir!