Is there something a bit queer with HCR??

Not my own personal view - but I was told that by someone who works there that the majority of men there are gay......

Each to their own and all that, but if its true, I have seen some wasted wasted talent there tsh tsh tsh lol :lol:

Those men won more awards for gallantry in Iraq than any other unit. Their casualty rate , compared to their size was the greatest too.
If you've nothing useful to say then say f*** all you dickhead!

MyssL said:
Not my own personal view - but I was told that by someone who works there that the majority of men there are gay......

Each to their own and all that, but if its true, I have seen some wasted wasted talent there tsh tsh tsh lol :lol:
Don't believe all you hear/read - you will sound like an idiot

Civilian _In _Green said:
Those men won more awards for gallantry in Iraq than any other unit. Their casualty rate , compared to their size was the greatest too.
OOOOH duckie! A little dummy spit. Go on give us some more.

This is the NAAFI, where abuse such as this is expected!

Anyway, I heard it was only their Officers who took it up the "rusty sherrifs badge" :twisted:

its all that time spent polishing each others helmets.

their all as gay as a big bag full of graham nortons boigraphy tied up with pink ribbon.

Don't know about the lads, but the officers are more camp than a wig-wam convention in millets. Bloody nice chaps though and can throw an outstanding party.

well i must say all the time i spent around them they never hit on me, and i was wearing a skirt FFS! the indignity of it all.

nothing wrong with men in tight jophers (so my wife says???????????)

To be fair, the HCR gents I knew all had really good looking girlfriends. This is suspicious in itself, however; any man who hasn't got the confidence to sh@g an ugly chick is not to be trusted - they're much more fun and much less hassle. Why do you need a high maintenance trophy on your arm? To tell the world how much of a man you are? Try walking into the cities finest establishments with a sweaty heifer by your side, works for me.

That's my excuse anyway

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Plastic Yank said:
well i must say all the time i spent around them they never hit on me, and i was wearing a skirt FFS! the indignity of it all.

nothing wrong with men in tight jophers (so my wife says???????????)
Should that have been 'men in tight jodhpurs' ?

Or perhaps 'men in tight gophers' ! 8O

Wow, he's back. If he's right then he knows more than me too, which is embarassing.

Not quite convinced of the link drawn between "casualty rate" and "greatest", it never struck me as a particularly great claim.

Nevermind, reading his past-posts is a bit of a laugh..

hmmmm - perhaps you should take your own advice. Like DL said - its the NAAFI Bar - the disclaimer is there as you click to enter.......... you d1ck :lol: lol

I didn't question their service. Even if they like battling or batting for the other side (!!), all I said it would be shame (from a woman's prospective..) but I'm beginning to think why this effected you so...... give boyf my dearest apologies for outing him.... :roll: :lol:

Hello you sad man sh*g of an excuse for a human being. You seem to have decided aggression was a big butch way of tightening your prolapsed arrse muscles so your bf can make it like the first time for you by getting all lippy. Have you not been out riding enough lately or have you just been rode to much me wonders? Take your sad excuse for indignation and see if you can’t get you HCG bf to poke it a little further up the orifice I suggest you insert it d*ckbrain.

PS this is the NAAFI all in good fun don’t you know.

Poppy said:
MyssL said:

Don't believe all you hear/read - you will sound like an idiot
Or at least a misinformed Civil Servant....... Hehehehehe…….

Beebs x

PS Come on Jasper show us what your made of,
get off your bf and have a go!

Latest Threads