Is there really any stereotyping in the army?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Jensen, May 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My friend told me that he was nicknamed scouse and was under the impression that it was a pretty unique thing, but then someone else told me that too, and then I've heard alot of people with the scouse accent have been called that since they first joined. I was wondering, is that as far as it goes, just accents, or is it like "He's a scouser, he's gonna try and rob shit etc" lol?

2. hahaha wahhhh

3. 8O Must be the hot weather...bit of sun brings out all the weird ones

4. See all these theiving scouse gits below

[​IMG]

Thats you that is

Wah

5. Hahaha, is that Samwise Gamgee?

6. no they dont stereotype, what they do is look at the cnuts that arent team players and give them a bit of re-education, enjoy it

7. If you have a scouse accent you will be known as scouse, if you're scottish - Jock, from newcastle, Geordie Etc.
    It rains in UK
    petrol costs a fortune and women screw your life up, all facts of life we can do nothing about - live with it.

No, there is no stereotyping in the army, you make a good first impression and it will see you in good stead

8. No real stereotyping but people who are not prepared to help others are known as "jack bast*rds"

9. Don't forget Smudger!!

10. The only thing i know is all gwars smell of bus stops, foxes piss and mens toilets. And that aint a stereotype thats the truth

11. Chalkie White?

Yeah, know him well!!

12. Aye tall skinny short fat bloke.

13. With short hair and a tash

14. Nah, he was cleanly shaven with a beard.

15. wears green a lot