Is there enough booze in the world...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tricky1982, Dec 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No.
  2. FFS! :pukel:

Fart and give us a clue.
  3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Cheers for that Tricky. Next time, make it quite clear in the first line that eye bleach will be required as I followed the link and it turns out I can't get those hideous images out of my mind yet...
  4. Scaley Alberto has gone into taking arty snaps then for the Sun Page 3 girls? :?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Do you see 'Rearwords' in your dreams? If you can bang that i'm afraid you've to change your standards or never ever suck even slowly on a wine gum.
  6. Some ARRSERs will be all over them like a tramp on chips.
  7. If the last one was scrubbed clean and didn't wiff of biscuits, lost remote controls & regret, then I wouldn't mind a go on her squidgy arse.

There must be some fun riding those massive waves?
  8. How tf do people get like that?

9. They get their takeaways delivered...... they'd never get through the door to buy their own.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. To answer the OPs question......fucking NO.

I, like many of the people here, like my booze in vast quantities, but fucking hell, even after a 18 year career lashing it up all over the world, I seriously doubt I could drink enough to clamber up on one of those massive fat cunts.

Look at the fucking shape of the bastards, not one of them even looks like a human, one of the fat twats has legs that look like poorly packed army gonk bags in their stuff sacks.

Sweet jesus.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. What! The! Fuck!!

I have done some ladies of the larger variety in my past but that is just taking the fucking piss.

The questions are; is there enough flour to find the wet spot?

Do it get to wear a wet suit whilst carrying a flash light?

Who is going to hold the other end of the rope?

Who's paying for the drink?

Who will be my therapist post event?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  12. Is there enough booze in the world...

Errrr..NO!.....Isn't there a law against people being like that?.......where's the Japs and their whaling fleet got to?.....:frown:
  13. Kirkz, pass the Eye Bleach!.......:p
  14. See Man vs Food thread.