Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO HASNT "DONE" THE COLONELS DAUGHTER

AuntyP

Crow
I keep meeting guys who have been in the forces who claim they ****ed the Colonel's daughter. These girls must be really busy to work their way through everyone who claims to have slept with them. Seriously, whatever the Colonel is like, why bad mouth his daughter? What's she done? If you've got an issue with him, tell him. Don't spread childish stories about a girl who can't defend herself.

You are THE Colonels daughter, and I claim my £5.

Upset that someones done you up the wrong 'un and now blanks you?

For every 100 blokes who say they have, or know some one that has, 99 of them are talking sh1te.

It's an urban myth connected to the fact that in most cases it would have to be a Colonels daughter, or we'd be heavily in to peodo territory.

Although I do know a few who have shagged Majors/Cols daughters. One is himself now a full Col, possibley a Brig. And married to her. Another is engaged.

So I suppose it does happen.

I am slightly embarrassed to have to say that I have never knowingly shagged the Colonel's daughter. Please tell me I am not alone.

AuntyP said:
I keep meeting guys who have been in the forces who claim they ****ed the Colonel's daughter. These girls must be really busy to work their way through everyone who claims to have slept with them. Seriously, whatever the Colonel is like, why bad mouth his daughter? What's she done? If you've got an issue with him, tell him. Don't spread childish stories about a girl who can't defend herself.

I agree.

So I did his wife instead.

And the dog.

Dragstrip said:
I am slightly embarrassed to have to say that I have never knowingly shagged the Colonel's daughter. Please tell me I am not alone.

I have shagged a Lieutenant Colonel's Daughter but he bypassed Colonel and later became a Brigadier.

I think he was in the Legion of Frontiersmen or the SAS or something.