IS THERE ANYONE WHO HASNT "DONE" THE COLONELS DAUGHTER

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by AuntyP, Sep 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I keep meeting guys who have been in the forces who claim they ****ed the Colonel's daughter. These girls must be really busy to work their way through everyone who claims to have slept with them. Seriously, whatever the Colonel is like, why bad mouth his daughter? What's she done? If you've got an issue with him, tell him. Don't spread childish stories about a girl who can't defend herself.

2. WAHometer red lining here!

• Like Like x 1
  3. You are THE Colonels daughter, and I claim my £5.

Upset that someones done you up the wrong 'un and now blanks you?

For every 100 blokes who say they have, or know some one that has, 99 of them are talking sh1te.

It's an urban myth connected to the fact that in most cases it would have to be a Colonels daughter, or we'd be heavily in to peodo territory.

Although I do know a few who have shagged Majors/Cols daughters. One is himself now a full Col, possibley a Brig. And married to her. Another is engaged.

So I suppose it does happen.

4. I am slightly embarrassed to have to say that I have never knowingly shagged the Colonel's daughter. Please tell me I am not alone.

5. I agree.

So I did his wife instead.

And the dog.

6. diplomat

diplomat War Hero Book Reviewer

What about a General's daughter?

(That's a question by the way and not a claim)

7. Smaller population therefore far less credible even to those having taken strong drink.

8. I have shagged a Lieutenant Colonel's Daughter but he bypassed Colonel and later became a Brigadier.

I think he was in the Legion of Frontiersmen or the SAS or something.

9. You aren't alone :D

10. a general's daughter once slept in my bed ...... but I wasn't in the same county at the time.

Trotsky

11. Anybody do the Colonel's son?

12. My Step Daughter.

13. Good. I did hear he was feeling a bit left out.

14. I nearly done the Colonel's daughter,but it was a cold winters night in Belfast

15. And I suppose it was a French letter that had your name on it.