Is there anybody out there?

How the men from the ministry hid the hunt for UFOs

The Ministry of Defence went to extraordinary lengths to cover up its true involvement in investigating UFOs, according to secret documents revealed under the Freedom of Information Act.
The files show that officials attempted to expunge information from documents released to the Public Records Office under the "30-year rule" that would have revealed the extent of the MoD's interest in UFO sightings.

In particular, the ministry wanted to cover up the operation of a secret unit dedicated to UFO investigations within the Defence Intelligence Staff. UFO conspiracy theorists have likened the unit, called DI55, to a sort of "Men in Black" agency for defending the Earth against invasion but the released documents show this is far from the truth. One 1995 memo from DI55 to the MoD's public "UFO desk" said: "I have several books at home that describe our supposed role of 'defender of the Earth against the alien menace' - it is light years from the truth!"
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/foi/story/0,,1880293,00.html

I had no idea Warminster was UFO central. Like, wow dude. Can't say I've ever seeen any mysterious lights out on the SPTA , but maybe you know different?.....

ooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo

Thanks MM,
Love the link

Never thought of myself as a bunker nut, but they are fascinating

The last time I went into a bunker (With the exception of North Howard St Mill and Bessbrook Mill) was about 25 years ago in Normandy and a Dutch Paedophile put his hand on me and my dad chinned him.

I've always thought these places attract these people and tended to keep away from them.

However, maybe they would be worth a look?

Howler said:
Thanks MM,
Love the link

Never thought of myself as a bunker nut, but they are fascinating

The last time I went into a bunker (With the exception of North Howard St Mill and Bessbrook Mill) was about 25 years ago in Normandy and a Dutch Paedophile put his hand on me and my dad chinned him.

I've always thought these places attract these people and tended to keep away from them.

However, maybe they would be worth a look?
I often visit this site, there are some as you say some fascinating bunkers out there. I used to stay right next to the former DM Dean Hill in Wiltshire. Thanks to this site, I can see the entire compound in and out!.

PartTimePongo said:
I had no idea Warminster was UFO central.
Why do you think you can never get a mobile signal there...they are all being sucked into an MoD-created electromagentic vortex. 8O

stickybomb said:
PartTimePongo said:
I had no idea Warminster was UFO central.
Why do you think you can never get a mobile signal there...they are all being sucked into an MoD-created electromagentic vortex. 8O
It used to make me laugh at the Dean Hill Site. A big comms tower ontop of the hill with a little sign that said " Property of NTL" Yehhh alright!!

Do not concern yourselves, it is being addressed.

As PTP says nothing to be concerned about at all.

Everybody move along quietly to the next thread please
Just move along now please, in the morning you won't even remember this thread was here

theiftaker said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
These are the Daddies of Underground installations in the United Kingdom.

Subterranea Britannica
Very interesting MM, just looked up Swynetton as I often wondered about all the buildings and ruins I was running past.
I picked up book called Subterania London ages ago. Fantastic, you would not beleive what is under your feet in the capital (Apart from the Underground!).

A funny one above ground is 23 - 24 Leinster Gardens, Paddington.

The front of the buildings is just a facade!.

http://www.urban75.org/photos/london/images/lon470.jpg

suits_U said:
I looked up swynnerton aswell.
Funny that that bunker is all still intact, but is 'out of bounds'.

Dons tin foil hat.
As the website states : Few of these sites are open to the public. Please do not pester site owners to gain access.

Gain access?? I spend a glorious weekend at that hell hole swynnerton at least once a month and constantly pass by the 'out of bounds' bunker.
I wouldnt want to go in there, to dark and smells of pish :D

Funny though as its out of bounds you wouldnt have thought the door to be unlocked on the odd occasion and uniform types going in and out.......................

OOOOO theres a black helicopter, wheres the bacofoil!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Infantry 5
C Infantry 0
G REME 6