Is there any special pen for red ink?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by OldRedCap, Dec 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can't believe that one of our eagle-eyed monket fanciers has not spotted this by this time on a Sunday
    If - please Mr Mod note I said IF - there is anything in this story, the sybills seem to have covered all bases. A dodgy basis for the enquiry, poor execution of what was supposed to happen and a outright failure to cover-up an abortion of a case. All calculated, it would seem, to draw maximum attention to what they did. On something that should be a simple bread and butter case for a team that is supposed to be top notch on the question of drugs. Mind you, old scallywags like me would have been against it right from the start - how can you have a SIB officer with a name like Andre? Everyone makes mistakes and should be given allowances but this Branch seem to be getting into the habit.
    What would IPCC have recommended if the proposed supervision had been in place? Irrelevent I suspect given the somewhat inconclusive reports we are getting back about the Brazilian incident where they don't seem to know what they will recommend to CPS.

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Is this supposed to be reassuring?

The words 'frying pan' and 'fire' spring to mind.

3. Indep review is provided for - repeating what is a civpol process after all. However, I would like to be man in the cupboard when some of the q and a sessions take place. Better than front row at Dame Edna show.

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I hear the RAF Police will be making full use of their dogs in this investigation....

[​IMG]

6. Fantastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not for that particular monkey though :wink:

8. RAF police dog sc***ing a Monkey - or is it a Rock Ape?

9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

If it were a Rockape, it would be wearing lots of gucci kit.

10. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude and ordinarily a photo of a dog scuttling a monkey would start my week just fine. however I notice that the monkey is into bondage and that is just disgusting.... :twisted: