Is there any GOOD news out there

With all the doom and gloom, you know Riots, Famine, despots killing their subjects, Volcanoes erupting, Tidal Waves, Economy in turmoil. Is there actually anything good happening in the world at the moment, things like fluffy bunnies being born, people helping people etc.

Not bad but we are not there yet.

I just had a most satisfying poo. Well it cheered me up anyway

Good news. God wants me to continue killing women. Because they're all whores.

I'm sitting watching rioting on TV and it has nothing to do with us ! :thumright:

If anybody needs a safe place to come to,to get away from the rioting, Belfast hotels are doing Special deals for Londoners ! :)

Here's some good news. Capt america and Bananaman spotted in Salford last night:

_54519217_philipwinder-salford.jpg

Good news for me.
The bosses son is not in work today, the fat, lazy, spoilt cunt.

Edit. Delete my last. the cock has just turned up. I'm sure he's got half a sausage roll stuck to the side of his big, gaping, Jabba The Hutt mouth.
Have I mentioned he's fat. And a cunt?

England beat(just) those welsh cunts at rugby last weekend.
Actually, it's a hollow victory. You used that 1 trick pony Wilcko to push 6 points on the board by way of penalty kicks. We had 2 kickable penalties but elected to go for the corner, since this was a test match to test new players, and plays, we treated it as such.

Not bitter though, the game was appalling (I was there) and both teams were shite. But to sound off saying that England won is hardly something worth shouting about.

We could have beaten the English, had we gone for the 3 point kicks.

K

Kirkz

I'm sitting watching rioting on TV and it has nothing to do with us ! :thumright:

If anybody needs a safe place to come to,to get away from the rioting, Belfast hotels are doing Special deals for Londoners ! :)
How big are the rooms?
I need enough space to put the contents of Currys in :)

I'm having prawns in sweet chilli sauce, and noodles for me tea.

Great news, I had a rattling good shag last night and a bj to beat all bj's - she even squeezed me balls whilst I was pumping my baby glue into her mouth.

Second innings tonight!:thumright: